Torn x Toe part 2

(Requested by @shadowknightchan13 and TheCandyKing__. This may be slightly short.

The picture doesn't belong to me, I just found it on tumblr and decided to show you guys what the cinniroll looks like.

Oh, and can someone explain to me why he's addicted to peanut butter, please? I didn't see his orginal post.)

    Torn whistled along with the song blasting in his earbuds as he walked, his hands in his jeans pockets. He wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was going, and his eyes were closed, so he didn't know it when he knocked into someone violently. His eyes suddenly snapped open after that and his arm shot it to catch the person from falling. He quickly pulled them to their feet as they gulped and shifted in their spot. Torn looked them up and down and his eyes widened a bit as he realized who it was.
   It was one of the two Tom clones that Tordy and him had talked to. Actually, the one he was flirting with. The shy one who kept hiding himself in his shirt. His name was... Toe, right?
"S-sorry...." he stuttered out. Torn chuckled softly.
"Its fine. I was the one who ran into you." Torn patted his head, taking note at how soft his hair was. Toe flinched away and Torn pulled his hand back. "Uh... sorry." He shoved his hand back into his jeans pocket. Toe smiled softly up at him.
"I-it's ok... I-I'm just not used to physical contact." He said, his smile staying there. Torn felt his cheeks heat up, realizing how adorable Toe was.
"Uh..." for once, the norski clone froze up. He couldn't think of anything to say. Toe looked up at him, a slight look of confusion on his face.
"Are you ok..?" He seemed to be searching for a name.
"Torn!" He squeaked out. Why was he suddenly being so nervous? He was never like this in his history of being alive. At all. Toe seemed to jump at the sudden reply, and Torn took a mental note to be careful with him. "Sorry... I meant, my name's Torn." He said softly. Toe nodded. "You're Toe, right? I can't remember names very well."
"Yeah, you got it right." The small Brit nodded. Torn smiled softly at that.
"Hey, I'm sorry."
"For what?" The Brit asked, confused.
"For, ya know, hitting on you yesterday. It's just in my nature." He said with a shrug. Toe nodded again.
"It's fine." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders. Torn smiled brighter.
"Maybe I'll see you around?"
"M-maybe..." Toe squeaked out. Torn ruffled his hair again; this time, though, Toe didn't flinch away. He just giggled a bit. Torn felt his cheeks heat up more before waving goodbye quickly and walking away.