Christmas shot

(Don't expect updates a lot this next month or so. Long story short my life is crashing in around me and I'm mentally unstable so I need to take a break from writing altogether until finals end, this net neutrality thing shuts up (PLEASE DONT DISCUSS THIS IN THE COMMENTS I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER PANIC ATTACK OVER IT), and until my girlfriend is able to talk to me again.

So please just be patient with me. I'm very suicidal right now at this moment and I just wanted to write this before Christmas passed.

I'm sorry if it's short.

Oh, and The End never happened in this.)

    Tom huffed as he leaned in the doorway, looking out into the living room. He thought this was a terrible idea, but he couldn't go against his group leader's word and tell him to fuck off.
   You see, Edd had a brilliant idea for Christmas, since Tord had recently come back to the group and they didn't seem to have yearly problems with Zanta coming back anymore, since he was now buried under their living room boards. So, the happy Brit's idea was to throw a Christmas party and literally invite everyone the group knew. Tom only knew a few of the people by heart; picking out his group's neighbors in the crowd, his little brother, and his two cousins. Hell, he could even pick his mom out of the crowd, though it wasn't too hard to do that.

  Since Tom hated Christmas and didn't want to celebrate it, he stayed in the kitchen doorway, his trusty flask of Smirnoff in his hand as he took sips of it. He wasn't a festive person, and his religion didn't even let him celebrate the holiday. But, since Edd has thrown his flamethrower away, he couldn't crash the party and try to burn the house to the ground. So, he stayed right there, in the kitchen doorway, not aware of a certain commie watching him.
   Tord was busy talking to his brother, Torc, and his cousin, Turk, about his time spent back in Norway with his army when he noticed Tom being a loner. He stopped talked and excused himself from the two, who shrugged it off simply. He stood in the doorway besides the Jehovah, but stayed quiet, not wanting the Brit to notice him. Tom eventually did look out of the corner of his eye, spotted Tord, but ignored him and took a swig of his flask. Tord looked around awkwardly, thinking of something to say to Tom.

   "Uh..."
   "What do you want, commie?" Tom spat, hatred in his voice. Tord looked at him, shocked.
  "The fuck got in your pants this morning?"
  "Fuck you. You know I hate this time of year."
  "I never understood why."
  "Because I don't like everyone being so fucking happy." He growled. Tord rolled his eyes.
  "Buzzkill." He muttered. Tom threw his now empty flask at Tord, making a 'tink' sound when it hit his head, for it was made of tin.

  "HEY!" Tord glared at Tom, who grinned and grabbed his flask off of the floor, shoving it back into his pocket that, to Tord's eye, held the fucking universe. Probably because he could stick his guitar in it somehow. 
   "Oh shush." Tom seemed to roll his eyes and leaned against the door opening again. Tord went back to looking around, rubbing the side of his head. He suddenly looked up, remembering something, and laughed, almost manically. Tom shot him a scared glance.

  "Why are you suddenly laughing like you belong in an insane asylum?" Tom slowly asked. Tord pointed up until the Brit's gaze followed his finger, up to the top of the doorway. There, pretty badly nailed into the wood above them, was a fake mistletoe leaf. Tom glared at it, looking at Tord, who was grinning widely.
  "The fuck do you want me to do?"
  "What do people normally do under the mistletoe at Christmas time?"
   ".... fuck you, that's gay."
  "I know you're homosexual, don't lie to me." Tord kept his grin. Tom's cheeks flared up a bit, turning to a light shade of pink as he looked at the leaves again, then back to Tord, who he caught in the middle of sneaking closer to Tom. This didn't stop the norski, though, for he shot his arm out and pulled Tom closer to him until their faces were close. Tom's face now turned completely red and his eyes flashed white in alarm, while Tord stayed calm and kept his grin, even if he was panicking and screaming internally at doing this. As smoothly as Tord could manage, he leaned forward quickly, pulled Tom up a bit to his height, and planted his lips softly on the other's. Tom froze in his place before slowly melting into the kiss, his arms wrapping around Tord's shoulders on their own and staying like that.