BMC Shot- Two Player Game

(Requested by isabelleornquest!

I know I did a full fanfic on this AU, but I changed it.

Tom is Jeremy
Tord is Micheal

This takes place a week after the whole Squip incident.

Enjoy!)

"Awe, come on! How come you always win?" Tom turned to his best friend, Tord, sitting in the bean bag next to his. The norski grinned at him.
"I don't know! I'm just good at Smash Bros." Tord replied putting his controller down for a moment to fix the headphones around his neck. Tom groaned and rolled his eyes.
   "And I just suck."
   "Hey, come on, I bet you'll win. Don't put yourself down." Tord poked Tom's cheek as the two chuckled. "How about we team up against the hardest bots in the game?"
   "Make it a two player game?"
   "Yeah, exactly."
   Tom nodded as the two picked up their controllers again to put in the options.

"Hey, remember what I said before that whole 'taking the super computer pill' thingy?"
"What do you mean?" Tom tried to focus on the game.
"Like, we were playing Apocolypse Of The Damned and I said something to you. Remember?" Tord looked at Tom for a moment before looking back at the screen.
"Uh... maybe? Mind reminding me?"
"Well, we said it together, but it was 'and if you leave your brother behind, it's lame. 'Cause it's an f-ed up world, but it's a two player game.'" Tord stated, sticking his tongue out as he smashed button on his controller. Tom nodded.
"Yeah... I remember that." The two stayed silent for a bit before Tom paused the game.
"Hey! What the hell?" Tord looked over to Tom, who looked back at him.
"I just... I'm sorry."
"For what...?" Tord's expression changed to a confused one.
"For... leaving you behind. For everything."
"I told you, it's fine. Lets just put that behind us."
"But-"
"Stop it." Tord fell over dramatically and landed on Tom's lap, causing the Brit to blush. "It's fine, you didn't mean to leave me. You told me I'm your favorite person, right? Is that still true?"
"Of course it's true!" Tom chuckled and hugged Tord. "You'll always have that spot."
"What about Ell?"
"Forget about her." Tom huffed. "I told you, we didn't work out. I'm fine with it." He stated. Tord pushed away from the hug for a bit, his own face cherry red.
"Let's just... continue the game."
"Alright." Tom reluctantly let go of Tord, who sat back in his bean bag and grabbed his control again, unpausing the game.

After an hour, they finally beat the whole stage on the hardest difficulty. When the page came up telling them they won, Tord cheered.
"FINALLY!" The norski exclaimed, fist pumping the air. Tom chuckled.
"I think you're over reacting a little-" he was cut off by Tord cheering again and grabbing the front of Tom's hoodie. Before the Brit could speak a single word, Tord smashed his lips onto Tom's. The Brit was about to kiss back when the norski pulled away, his cheeks bright red.

"I-I uh... sorry!"
"It's ok." Tom smiled, blushing as well. "I... didn't mind it."
"You... didn't?" Tord looked at him, confusion in his eyes. Tom nodded and looked around, remembering his backpack was besides his seat.
"Hey, you brought your backpack, right?"
"Of course. I didn't stop by house to drop it off." Tord stated as Tom pulled his around. Tord grabbed his and handed it to Tom, who set them together.
"Oh yeah... I forgot that Edd wrote that there." Tord chuckled as he saw the letters on their backpacks. Tom's had 'BOYF' and Tord's had 'REINDS' on it. Tom chuckled as well.
"Yeah. I think it's fitting, that's why I kept it."
"Fitting?" Tord looked at Tom confused before the Brit kissed him again, quickly.
"Yeah, fitting. Because I like you."
"I-I like you too." Tord stuttered. Tom laughed.
"I think we switched places! Aren't I supposed to be the stuttering and awkward one and you're the smooth one?"
"I... guess we did switch." Tord chuckled. "But... I don't care."