Tamara x Tori

(Also requested by haileymischief. Hope it isn't bad! I'm not that good at writing about Ellsworld.)

Tamara sat on the couch, staring at the tv screen with a bored expression on her face. It was pretty early in the morning and, to be honest with you, she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep that night. For some reason, she couldn't fall asleep, no matter how hard she tried. So, instead of sleeping, she wasted the night away with drinking Smirnoff and watching tv. No one was even awake in the house, or so she thought. Truth be told, her worst enemy was awake; the demon she knew as Tori.

Speaking of, the norwiegian female was making her way down the stairs, yawning due to the fact she had just woken up. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she instantly noticed Tamara sitting on the couch. The Brit looked over to her and waved to her, probably too drunk and tired to give a single shit. Tori cocked one of her eyebrows up and walked over to her enemy.

"Are you ok?"
"Mhm." Tamara made a small 'yes' sound to respond and didn't say anything else. Tori sat next to her.
"You look tired as all hell."
"Because I am. But I can't sleep."
"How come?"
"Dunno. Why do you care?" Tori just shrugged at the question and looked at the tv. Every now and then, she noticed Tamara dozing off here and there. She would close her eyes for a few moments before snapping them open and pushing herself back up straight.
"Yeah.... you look exteremly tired." Tori stated.
"Thanks, captain obvious."
"Oh shut up." Tori rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, turning her full attention to the tv. Well, that is, until she felt something, or someone, lean against her shoulder. Tori looked over confused and blushed red when she saw Tamara leaning against her, snoring softly.

"Tamara? Tamara, wake up." Tori gently nudged her, only to gain small grunts and mumbles as the Brit went back to her position. After a few minutes of trying to wake her up, Tori just gave up and moved her arm slightly. Once she got it loose, she slung it around Tamara's shoulders and pulled her closer, rolling her eyes. "Fine. I'll let you stay there just this once." Tori leaned her head back and closed her eyes as well, guessing she might as well sleep until Matilda or Ell woke up.

Little did Tori know that Tamara wasn't asleep, and the Brit was silently cheering in her head at the successful mission to basically cuddle Tori.

(Sorry it was short!)