I Never Meant To Fall In Love~

(Ok, so another song based off of a song; the one above, Cheyenne by Jason Derulo. I had this idea a few days ago when my friend, Tommo, and I were trying to date TomTord back to the older eddisodes for fun. Before you ask, it goes back to 2005.

This is gonna have feels in it. Prepare yourself. This is the second time I've worked on this heartbreak type in a shot, only, so yeah.)

All Tord wanted was to have a bit of fun, he didn't mean for this to happen.

It all started when Tom and Tord met eachother. Back in highschool. The two were both awkward and edgy teens, so they got along well, and they had the same friend group. They stayed almost completely unknown to each other until a bit later, when they actually got along as friends. Tord came up with an idea to show Tom that he was, quote-on-quote, 'in love with him', holding his hand and staying next to his side most of the time. Really, it wasn't love that the norski dressed in black was feeling. It was just a sexual attraction to Tom, not romantic at all.
Tord eventually told Tom this when they hit their senior year. Edd, the leader of their group, suggested they move in with eachother, so Tom and Tord wanted to open more up to eachother. When Tord explained that, Tom understood what the hell he was feeling. Turns out, he didn't 'love' Tord either. Truely, they just thought the other was hot or cute.

So, what did the two do? They fixed their problem. They said they wouldn't be in an actual relationship, but stayed as friends with benefits. They would still say they were single, but they would sneak away every now and then to satisfy the sexual tension they had.
One problem: as I stated, Tord started this for fun. He wanted someone to do it with, and not be trapped. But, suddenly, he wanted to be trapped. He wanted an actual relationship. With who, you may ask? Tom. He wanted to be Tom's boyfriend. To hold him close every night and to call him his. Tord didn't want this, but he let his heart roam free.

The first 'step' into making Tom fall for him was change himself. He always wanted to stop being the edgy bitch he felt like he was, so he did multiple things. He changed the small horns and curl that made his dyed dark brown hair into two larger horns, thinking Tom would like that better. He let his natural hair color, caramel brown, show though, since he remembered Tom thought the color was cool. He changed his favorite color and clothes from black to red, wanting to stand out next to Tom and be his opposite. Doing this made his quiet and dickish personality lighten up to a flirty and playful one, as well. He stayed like this for a while, slowly showing more and more defection to the black eyed Brit he loved so dearly.

One day, Tord decided to finally tell him his feelings. How he wanted to move out of the friends with benefits zone and to the boyfriend level. He told Tom that night, when Edd and Matt had gone to sleep, that he changed his entire getup for him and that he loved him with all of his heart. That he wanted to give him random kisses every day and tell him he loved him. To call him his Tommy, and for him to call him his Tordsie.

Sadly, all he was met with was Tom laughing, saying he didn't want an actual relationship with someone like him.

That next day, Tord met his friends outside, in front of his car, exclaiming about going to the city to make it big.