Switchsworld AU

(Before I start, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not updating. I got a request by @sparkel561 but I have no ideas whatsoever for it. I only have one paragraph written. A whole lot of stuff has been going on in my personal life, too, but that's no excuse for not updating this book. I'll try to update more.

If you don't know this au, the picture above explains the roles of the characters. They're just swapped around. This takes place a few years after The End happened.)

Tom shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked down the hallway to the main room of the apartment. He stopped in the doorway and looked on the couch, seeing a familiar red shape snoring on it. He walked over to the couch, seeing that Tord had fallen asleep on the couch. Tom looked at him with a slightly confused face before poking the short norski, but this only faded him to groan and roll over onto his back. Tom sighed and poked him again, leaning over him.
This time, he was successful. Tord slowly opened one of his silver eyes before squeaking in surprise at the sudden shape above him. Tord instantly sat up as Tom backed away before they could hit each other. Tord looked at Tom for a moment before sighing in relief.
"Tom, don't do that to me.... you scared me.."
"Sorry." Tom shrugged and Tord pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking the time.
"The hell? Why are you waking me up at the crack of dawn?"
"Because I wanted to show you something." Tom stated, fidgeting with the eyepatch covering his left eye. Tord sighed and nodded, getting up as he ran a hand though the messy horns his hair made up.
"Fine. But make it quick, I'm tired."

"Uh... why are we here?" Tord asked as Tom led him up a steep hill to the top.
"You seriously don't know where you are, do you?" The former army leader chuckled as he reached the top, staring down at it. Tord was a little bit away from him, so he watched Tom staring down the hillside with a distant look in his one good eye as he rubbed the dark blue robotic arm that replaced his old one. The norski looked slightly confused until the reached the top, looking off into the distance with a surprised face. A large hole full of rubble was below them, as well with a half blown up house next to it. Tord gulped.

"This is where I crashed. You know, after Pat shot me down." Tom stated, having no emotion in his voice.
"Why did you bring me here?"
"Because." Tom looked at Tord for a moment before looking back at the old scene that no one bothered to clean up. "I contacted my old soldiers. They're going to help me rebuild our- I mean your, old house."
"Really?" Tord looked at Tom. He just nodded.
"Yeah. And I'm going to rebuild the neighbor's house too... as a repayment, you know? It's the least I can do for them after I killed Pat's opposite... what was his name again? Padrig or something?" Tord nodded gently at Tom as the taller male sat down in the grass.

"I'm sorry."
"For what?" Tord joined Tom sitting down.
"For everything. I know it's been a while since I did that, but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to completely throw away our trust. I was an idiot." Tom sighed a little bit. Tord moved closer to him, smiling a little bit.
"Hey, it's fine. I forgive you."
"It's not 'fine', Tord. I did something unforgivable."
"Well, then, just focus my second sentence." Tord shrugged and leaned his head on Tom's shoulder, blushing a little bit. "I forgive you."
"Thanks..." Tom smiled a little bit and threw his arm around Tord's shoulders, pulling him closer. This caused Tord to giggle gently as he looked back down at the long past destroyed scene below them.