Capture and Rescue

(I didn't have a title idea and I didn't want to sound too similar to a fanfic I read a lot.

So, this was requested by @killme96. The prompt I was given for this was to make Tom a monster in a circus. Tord goes to rescue him.)

Tord hid in the shadows of the tent, behind a few crates. He heard a few people talking a few feet away, but couldn't exactly hear them. He pulled a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it silently, looking at it. It was an article he has cut out of a newspaper talking about a new circus with a monster-like creature. The norski's good eye narrowed as he stuffed it back into his pocket. He was in the right place.
When the circus opened, him and his friends noticed something. Tom hadn't shown up to hang out with them in a few days. Tord got extremely nervous and worried about this, since that was his boyfriend. So he decided to go looking for where he could have gone, leading him to this place.

Tord heard the two people turn quiet as they walked off, and he darted out and around some of the creates. He booked it to the back of the tent without a sound and reached the area of the cages. He could hear a few animals growling at him, mostly a tiger and a lion, but he walked past them without a care. He looked around.
"Thomas? Are you here..?" He whispered and stopped, hiding behind an empty cage. He went silent, listening for any sound. Suddenly, he heard a soft whimper come from the corner. Tord instantly dashed across the room, to the corner, and pulled off a blanket covering one of the larger cages. His eyes widened as he saw his boyfriend, Tom, stuck in the cage as his monster form. Tord sighed in relief and dropped down onto his knees on the floor.

"Don't worry. I'm getting you out of here... how the hell have you been angry enough to stay as a monster?" Tord asked softly while pulling a bobby-pin out of his pocket and starting to pick the lock. Tom pressed his muzzle against the bars, trying to show Tord his neck. The norski looked at him and got the lock undone. Tom walked out for a moment before tugging at his neck with his claws.
"Babe, chill." Tord whispered and looked at his neck, past the thick scales. He found a collar was attached around Tom's neck; a black one with a red button on it. It made a small beeping sound that could barely be heard. Tord tried to pull it loose, but Tom only let out a small yelp as his body shook. Tord felt a hearty zap come from it and he growled.
"Tom, calm down and sit down. I know how to deactivate this." Tord ordered. Tom nodded and sat down on the floor like a dog. Tord looked at his robotic arm and pressed the blue middle part quickly three times. One of the tips of his fingers started shining a small beam of light, which Tord knew was a laser. He put it against the metal collar, slicing through to without hurting Tom. The norski pulled his arm away and deactivated his arm before pulling the collar off and throwing it into the cage. He then guided Tom out of the room and around the tent, running outside as fast as he could. Tom even got him onto his back as the monster took off, running towards their apartment complex.

(Sorry that it was bad... and short...)