RD #10

(Ok, so, I didn't get a lot of great requests for this. Like, don't get me wrong, I got a lot of them, by only a few of them were interesting, had a plot in the first place, and were things I didn't outright do. So, you know what I did? I'm giving you ten RDs. And I chose some AUs that I wanted to do and I'm sad I didn't do. No, none of these are feelsy.

I've done a few of these AUs before, but again, these are short and sweet shots. Some, I haven't ever done before. So yeah. I used a few ideas, that's it.)

(First classic RD: requested by @-petrichord-. I loved this idea too much to not do it.)

  "TORD WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tom screeched once he got into the kitchen. The walls were black, along with the oven was exploded. Tord stood in the middle of the black kitchen, a nervous smile on his face as he sweated.
  "Oh uh... Tommy... hi..." Tord waved a bit at Tom. "What are you talking about? Nothing happened." He mumbled and twiddled his thumbs together. Tom narrowed his eyes at Tord.
   "Why is the entire kitchen black?! And what happens to the oven?!"
   "Uh... I put frozen takitos in the oven and turned it up too high. So they exploded."
   "... Tord we are in so much trouble once Edd and Matt get ho-"
   "What? I heard my name."

   The two boyfriends instantly panicked as they heard Edd and Matt get in.

(Second classic RD: based off of the picture above

(Second classic RD: based off of the picture above.)

   'Twas early as fuck o'clock in the Eddsworld house.

  Tord was sitting at the table and lazily drinking coffee because he was tired as hell. Tom walked into the kitchen from behind him, huffed, and rested his crossed arms on Tord's shoulders. The norski sleepily looked up.
   "What?" He asked, his accent thick as hell because. Again. He's tired.
   "Commie, I'm gonna punch you in the mouth."
  "It's too early, fuck off."
  "Let me finish." Tom huffed. "I'm gonna punch you in the mouth." He blushed and looked away. "With my mouth. Softly.... because I like you..." Tom mumbled. Tord smiled and took a sip of his coffee. He got up and turned to Tom before kissing him on the lips.
"Like that? Because I like you, too."