TamTori Coffee Shop AU

(Requested by @pixelbitz. I still don't have a lot of confidence with writing these two, but whatever.)

    Tamara sighed softly as she leaned against the glass counter. It was a pretty slow day at her small coffee shop, like any other day. She didn't get a lot of business, but her customers kept coming back. She only started a month before, so she was happy to at least get some business.
   But, she only served one person that morning, no one else. She pulled out her phone to check a few social media apps, thinking no one else would show up until the late afternoon. She was wrong. Right when she unlocked her phone, she heard the entrance bell ring and someone walk in. She quickly put her phone back into her pocket and looked up at the person.

   It was a girl, about her height, wearing black skinny jeans and a slightly baggy red hoodie. Her light brown hair made up two horns in the front that stuck up and flowed in the back. As Tamara looked at her, she walked up to the counter. She put a hand on her hip and chuckled softly.
"See something you like? You're checkin' me out." Tamara was almost taken aback by the strong Norwegian accent in her voice.
"Uh.... sorry." The black eyed girl stuttered out. "What can I get cha?"
"Hm... a large black coffee." The other shrugged a bit. Tamara nodded and turned around to start making her coffee. The girl leaned against the wall near them and hummed a bit, her hands in her pockets.

"You're coffee's done." Tamra suddenly turned around and put the drink on the counter. "That'll be six pounds." She stayed. The other girl took out her wallet and nodded. As she handed her the money, she suddenly grinned fanged smile.
"You're pretty cute." She said and put the money and a slip of paper on the counter. "See you later..." she looked at Tamara's name tag. ".... Tamara."
"Thanks..." the girl mumbled and rubbed rhe back of her neck. She didn't even know this chick's name.
"Tori." The norski said and grabbed her coffee. She waved behind her as she left. Tamara blushed a bit and looked down at the table. With the money, there was a slip of paper. She flipped it over and her eyes went white.

On the paper, there was a number, the name 'Tori' and 'call me'.