Small!Monster!Tom

(Requested by Le0tpLORDE.)

   Tord sat on his bed, humming a song to himself as he scrolled through his phone. It was a normal day, it seemed. Edd and Matt were out for a bit doing whatever the hell they were doing, while Tom, his boyfriend, seemed to stay silent. So Tord got to stay by himself. He got up from his bed and walked down the hall. He took one of the paintings off of the wall, then the one behind it, and pulled the lever that lay embedded into the wall. The wall opened up besides him and revealed his lab. Tord chuckled and walked into it, looking around. He looked around for the new device he had made: a shrink ray. Strangely, he couldn't find it, and he began to panic a bit until he heard a zap from down the hall. He looked at where it came from and walked out of his lab and down the hall, confusion on his face. He reached the end of the hall and saw Tom's bedroom door opened a bit and a bit of smoke came out of it. He opened it fully and his eyes widened a bit.

   Tom was in the middle of the room, Tord's shrink ray next to him. He looked extremely pissed, making him into what Tord made him to be. A monster. But, instead of a giant, terrifying monster, he was a small, purple furred creature about the size of a kitten with two small horns, a small tail, small claws, and one black eye. He glared at the shrink ray and tried to roar at it, but instead, all that came out was a meep like sound. Tord chuckled softly and walked over to Tom, picking up the small monster, who yipped in protest. Tord just chuckled again and grabbed the gun.
   "Seems like you got into my lab. Wow, Tom." Tord looked at the small monster in his arm as it squeaked. Tord blushed softly. "Oh lord, you're too cute." He walked out of his boyfriend's room and put the shrink ray back on the counter in his lab. Tom yipped again as Tord picked him up with both hands.

   "Thomas, shush. Don't worry, you won't stay like this forever. The ray will ware off in an hour or so. And, when you're back to normal, you'll probably calm down. You know about your powers." Tord cooed to the tiny monster, who growled softly and snapped at Tord's fingers. He actually got a hold of his thumb and Tord stuck his arm out, thumb down, as Tom dangled from it. It actually didn't hurt very much to Tord, it was like a chip bag clip staying there. Tom eventually growled and dropped off, by Tord caught the small monster before he hit the ground. Tord laughed and walked back to his room with the pouty monster in his arms, like a cat. Tom made a small huff sound as Tord sat on his bed and put Tom in his lap. The norski began to pet the monster, making him purr softly.

  "Ugh, why are you so cute?" Tord asked the small monster, who just flipped to his side, closing his eye. Tord ran his hand down the small monster's side, making him purr more. "Damn, your thin. I can feel your ribs... babe, you should eat more." The monster huffed as a reply and growled. Tord smiled and leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes as he pet Tom. Eventually, the two fell asleep in this position.

   An hour and a half later, Edd and Matt came him and went looking for their friends. Matt called Edd upstairs once he found them and pointed into Tord's room, where the norski lay against the wall, and Tom lay on his lap, Tord's hand resting on his side as the two snored.