Thank you

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you and talk about the future.

For one, this book has reached 360k reads and it makes me so happy that people still read this story even after it's finished. Thank you, you seriously have no idea how much this means to me.

For two, I want to talk about the future. The future of this book and he future of this profile, if you care.

For one, the future of this book. And yes, you should have noticed that the title of this story has changed.

Every day that I am on here or think about this story, I come closer and closer to the conclusion of not continuing this book. I'm sorry, but I need to move on. Over the past month or so, I have realized how horrible this fandom can truly be sometimes and I've decided I don't want to be associated with it anymore and not write for it ever again.
I doubt this will change, but we will see. I will keep this story up along with some AUs I made and I will keep up most of my TomTord fanfics since I want to keep them as a milestone thing so I can look back later on in life and see how much my writing skills have improved.

That wheels right into the future of this profile.
It's been hard to write since my sophomore year of high school started a few weeks ago, but I'm pushing through. I try to plan stories in my spare time when I'm not being a Slenderverse fan freak in general.
I still have that Slenderverse shot book up which I will try to update every month or so, but it's hard to get ideas. I deleted the Warriors one because I didn't want to write for the characters, I realized. I want to focus on Slenderverse stuff since there isn't a lot of it on this site.

I have a new fanfic, if you all care. I'm trying to get updates done for it but currently it has a plot hole in its storyline that will happen soon and I need to work on fixing it and making sure I'm confident in what I write. If you want to still support me, here it is so you know what to look for on my profile:

 If you want to still support me, here it is so you know what to look for on my profile:

As you can guess, it's a Slenderverse fanfic since I want to focus on that stuff now. It's for a small ship I made up on my own of two (kind of three) characters from two different series that are very closely connected; Jeffery Koval from EverymanHYBRID and Michael Andersen/Patrick Andersen the demon from MLAndersen0/The Andersen Journals. Both characters are mostly shown as depressed, minus Patrick, and I wanted to work with the idea of Patrick protecting Jeff spiritually for a while before meeting him outright in Michael's body. Even if you don't know the series or characters, I would love for you all to check it out (I'm sorry for the self promotion, btw) and see how I've grown from the last time I've written in this story. I have the first and second chapters out now and I hope to get the third one out soon.

Thank you so much for reading this, and I'm sorry to bother all of you. Once again, thank you so much for the support, and goodbye.