Band AU Part 2

(Thank you so much to @a-shipping-loser for giving me the idea for this! This will be a songfic like the other one, but a double. There's a lot of lyrics, be warned.

The two songs I will be usuing is 'Haunted' by Taylor Swift (Tom's song) and 'Haven't Had Enough' by Marianas Trench (Tord's song). I put Tord's song above.

Hope you enjoy and this may be a long one.)

A month. That's how long it was ago that the two broke up. Tord guessed that they wouldn't last long, since they were opposites. But it hurt him a lot. He still loved Tom to death and wanted to tell him. So, how does he do that? A concert, of course. Tord and Tom both liked to show their emotions through singing songs to their fans. So, it was no surprise when Tom decided to do the same. The two scheduled to have concerts at the same time, by coincidence, of course, and started getting their band's ready. They performed on the other side of their hometown from eachother, since they could only book those sides. Tord on the north, Tom in the south.
   When the concerts started, both were nervous. Both wanted the other to be in the crowd, since they were unaware of the other concert. Both wanted the other to hear what they had to say. Hopefully, they would.
   Both opened at the same time, Tord telling the crowd the song was meant for Tom, who he had recently broken up with. Tom told his crowd that he, for once, was going to sing a song about a boy who recently broke up with him.
   The two songs started at the same time.

     Tom took a deep breath in as he strummed on his guitar to the rhythm that Edd started. After a few seconds, he started singing.
"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd love to see it break.
It's getting dark and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's comin' over you like it's all a big mistake." Tom sang, strumming along on his precious bass guitar.
"Holding my breath
won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold.
Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I ever wanted.
Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted!"

  Tord smiled as he heard his soft beat start up as he instantly started singing his upbeat song.
"Testing, testing, I'm just suggesting
You and I might not be the best thing
Exit, exit, somehow I guessed it right, right!
But I still want ya, want ya
Don't mean to taunt ya
If you leave now I'll come back and haunt ya
You'll remember, return to sender now, now!" Tord chuckled, loving the song he picked. He did a spin on stage.
"Well, I just wish we could go back one more time and begin it.
Back before I lost myself somewhere, somewhere in it!
I've been stuck now so long
We just got the start wrong
One more last try
Imma get the ending right
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough
You haven't had enough!
Stuck now so long
We just got the start wrong
No more last place
You better get your story straight
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough
You haven't had enough!"

   "Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said to you
He will try and take away my pain
And he may just make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead" Tom's voice mellowed out from the chorus. His lyrics weren't true, fully. No one was there to try and take away his pain. He didn't want anyone else. He wanted Tord.
"Oh oh, holding my breath, won't see you again
Something keeps me holding onto nothing!
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong, you're all I ever wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back I'm haunted!"

   "I still need ya, need ya, don't mean to tease ya
If ya want me I'll come back and meet ya
Whisper, whisper, you must admit you want it
You, you want it!
Well I just wish we could go back one more time and begin it
Back before I lost myself somewhere, somewhere in it
We've been stuck now so long
We just got the start wrong
One more last try
Imma get the ending right
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough
You haven't had enough!
Stuck now so long
We just got the start wrong
No more last place
Ya better get your story straight
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough
You haven't had enough!" Tord continued to do little dance moves on stage, pouring his heart and soul into the song, like he did for his first song to Tom. He smiled, hoping the Brit was listening to him. He meant the words, even. They weren't the best couple, but he wanted to start over and get back with him.

   "I know... I know... I just know... you're not gone.... you can't be gone... no..." Tom's voice almost came out shaky, but he forced himself to not tear up.

   "Don't you need it? Don't you want this at all?" Tord continued to sing, a smile on his face. "Don't you need it? Don't you want this at all? Oh!"

  "Come on, come on, don't leave me like this..."
   "Stuck now so long! We just got he start wrong!"
   "I thought I had you figured out... something's gone terribly wrong... won't finish what you started!"
   "One more last try! Imma get the ending right, you can't stop this and I must insist that you haven't had enough, you haven't had enough!"
   "Come on, come on, don't leave me like this! I thought I had you figured out!"
   "Stuck now so long, we just got the start wrong! No more last place, you better get your story straight. You can't stop this, and I must insist that you haven't had enough! You haven't had enough!"
   "Can't breathe whenever you're gone... can't go back... I'm haunted...."

"You and I walk a fragile line... I have know it all this time..."
"Testing, testing, I'm just suggesting."
"Never ever thought I'd see it break... never thought I'd see it...!"
  "You and I might just be the best thing." The two sang together, despite being miles apart. Tord smiled gently and waved the crowd goodbye as he stepped offstage. Tom did the same, but his smile was fake.

    A week later, Tom and Edd were relaxing on the couch in their recording area, watching TV. Matt ran in, holding a paper up in the air.
   "TOM, HOLY FUCK."
   "What?" Tom looked over to the singer, who handed him the paper.
   "I found this online. It's the drummer from the Red Army, Paul's, writing about his last concert. It happened the same night as us! His singer, Tord, sang to you. The song 'Haven't Had Enough'." Matt explained and Tom skimmed his eyes over the paper.
   "I wonder if they found the article I wrote." Edd chimed in.
   "... I don't believe them. Tord hates me. He doesn't love me anymore." Tom crumpled the paper up and threw it. Matt looked at him with a worried look before the doorbell rang. Edd got up.
   "I'll get it." He walked out of the garage and to his front door. Tom heard him and someone talking, before his name was called. He got up and walked out of the garage, walking into Edd's living room and seeing who was standing at the door. It was Tord, holding a piece of paper in his hand. Edd stepped out of the way and rushed back to the garage to leave the two alone. Tom huffed and walked up to his ex-boyfriend.

   "What do you want?"
   "I... saw Edd's writing. You sang 'Haunted' for me?"
   "... yeah... I... meant it... did you sing 'Haven't Had Enough'?"
   "Yeah." Tord smiled. "I meant it, too. I still love you."
   "I still love you, too." Tom smiled back at him. Tord hugged his smaller boyfriend, making the Brit chuckle and hung him back.
   "Can we be back together?"
   "Yeah... I'd like that."