RD #12

(I'm in the mood for this and I don't have very good ideas (the only ideas I have are Saloonatics because I've been working on my ask book for that AU-) at the moment... hah...

Anyways, based off of the picture above.)

   It was about two A.M. in the morning and Edd and his gang were on a road trip across England. Since it was late and everyone needed food and drinks before sleeping in a hotel for the night, Edd decided to stop at a small gas station near their hotel.
   Everyone was pretty fucking tired, so they all shuffled around the gas station, grabbing snacks and shit. Tord mentioned that he knew the cashier, so he could get them a deal, and Matt asked Tom to go get ice.

   After about fifteen minutes, everyone was ready to check out. Except for one thing. They didn't know where Tom was. Matt said he sent him to get something, but he couldn't remember what for. Edd cursed his boyfriend's short term memory in pure screaming rage. While Edd tried to calm down and Matt whimpered in fear, Tord went in search of his precious Tommy. After a moment of searching, he found him, passed or in the ice box and cuddling an ice bag. Tord snorted and took the snoring Tom out of the box, payed for their stuff, and walked back to the car with a cold Tom, cuddling the ice bag like it was his teddy bear, securely in his arms.