Little kid AU

(Requested by SinLuver_101.)

   Tord huffed a bit as he layed his head on his desk. He was trying to sleep, since he stayed up that last night, mostly just scared there was something under his bed. Either that, or listening to his younger brother crying in the other room. The norski just moved to London from Norway and was in second grade. He was learning English fast, so he didn't have to worry about no one understanding his Norwegian words. Heck, he even found a group of friends already.
These three were three other boys in his class. The 'leader' of the group was Edward Judge, always wanting to be called Edd for short. He seemed to love cola a lot, mostly because of the sugar content. Then, there was Matthew Sade, or Matt, a kind of smart kid with always liked to look at himself in mirrors. Those two were ok friends to Tord, really.
    But, the third one was probably his closest friend. Thomas Spaventa, or Tom. A sweet and slightly small boy who was a tag along for the group. He mostly kept quiet, seemed to hate Matt for some reason, and would mostly talk to Edd. Though, he talked to Tord a lot now that he was there. Even if the small norski seemed to hang out with two of his other classmates, Paul and Pat, more than the three, Tom was his closest friend. Tord told him everything, hanging around him mostly, when he was with the group.

    It was no secret that Tom got bullied. It roughed him up a bit, bough he didn't know exactly how to fight, only being a little kid. Usually, Tord would walk him home after he found the small Brit beaten up and curled into a ball of pure fear. Mostly because he knew how to patch up wounds and his mother was always busy either at her job or taking care of Tom's little brother. His father was never there, and whenever Tord asked, Tom would just shut up about him and look away until Tord chose to change the subject.

   Tord never actually saw Tom get beat up, actually, until one day. It mostly seemed like a normal day, the norski deciding to hang out with Edd's group for the whole day. That meant he never left Tom's side. Or, I guess you could say his back, because Tord sat behind him in class.
Anyways, after school, Tom was no where to be seen. He had been look nervous all day, but wouldn't tell anyone. Tord was asking Edd and Matt if they saw him, which they said they hadn't. Tord puffed his cheek out, determined to find his friend. So, with that, he ran outside of the school as fast as his little legs could carry him. He looked around once he was out, his backpack a few feet behind him, thanks to dropping it to run faster. He huffed and ran around the side of the school, calling his friend's name out. Once he reached the other corner, he heard a few small squeaks. He poked his head around the corner and his eyes widened a bit.
    There was his friend, curled up against a wall as a few bigger kids were kicking and punching him. Tord growled a bit, something snapping inside of him. He ran up to the bullies, an agitated look on his face.

"Hey, you better stop!" He hated how squeaky his voice was. "Leave him alone, meanies!"
"Tord?" Tom looked at him. Well, at least everyone's voice was squeaky.
"Another little guy? Seriously? Do we need to knock some sense into you?" One of the bullies asked and cracked his knuckles. Tom visibly flinched at that. Tord didn't back down, though. He stood strong, like he had done that a thousand times before. Suddenly, his eyes turned from a smoky gray color to an unnatural blood red. He balled his hands into fists and took another step forward. He growled again, his small, sharp teeth showing.
"I said back off." He said. The bullies just laughed a bit. Tord knew he couldn't punch them and hurt them, so he did the next best thing. He ran up to the lead bully and bit his arm, latching on like bear trap. The taste of blood filled his mouth as the bully screamed and tried to shake him off. Tord kept on, though, until he purposefully let go. He watched the bullies run away, the leader's arm bleeding profusely. Tord spat out the blood on the ground and walked over to Tom as his eyes faded back to gray. He knelt besides his friend and wiped some of his bangs out of his black eyes while Tom burst into tears and hugged him, thanking him over and over as he gripped his jacket. Tord smiled softly and hugged him back.