Love Fight

(Idk titles anymore. Requested by @fanofmanyfandoms34.)

  "GIVE IT BACK, COMMIE BITCH!" Tom screamed at the taller male, who just laughed softly at the pissed off Brit.
   "Calm down, it's just your stupid teddy bear." Tord rolled his eyes, holding the bear high above Tom's range of reach. Tom growled.
   "I hate you. So much. Give it back." He hissed. Tord shook his head with another grin.
   "Nah. Don't want to."
   "GAH! Why are you such an ASSHOLE?" Tom glared up at Tord, who looked back down at him. The norski looked away quickly for a moment. Well, he was an asshole because he didn't know what else to do. Tom hated him, and he had to hate Tom, even if he didn't. He liked the Brit, he just knew that Tom didn't feel the same way.
  "Tom, I'm not an asshole."
  "You are, jerk." Tord sighed.
  "Thomas..." Tord dropped his arm down, still holding Tom's teddy bear in his hand tightly. Tom glared at him. "Look, I don't mean to be."
   "That's hilarious." Tom growled and grabbed his bear quickly before shoving it into his jacket pocket. He turned to walk away and walked back to his room, Tord slowly following him. "Leave me alone." Tom stopped walking. Tord walked up behind him and stopped. "I said-"

   Tord grabbed Tom's arm and spun him around, cutting him off. He kissed the Brit for a moment and pulled back, his eyes half lidded.
   "I said, I don't mean to. I'm sorry, I just know you hate me." Tord turned around and walked back down the hall. This time, it was Tom's turn to follow Tord, but he stopped him halfway down the hall and hugged him tightly from behind. Tord chuckled softly at this and stopped walking, just standing there as Tom kept his arms around Tord's chest tightly and buried his face into his hoodie.

(Sorry that it was short.)