Mpreg!Tom part 2

(Sheesh a lot of you wanted this. Welp, here it is.

The prompt was given to me by @necozawa_sempai01. Thanks-)

It had been five months since Tom told Tord the news, and everything seemed fine. Tord was now way overprotective over Tom, who didn't mind that one bit, and always stayed around his small husband. Tom, on the other hand, just became a bit more moody, since was to be expected, and mostly had the instinct to stay around Tord. He cursed his monster instincts for that. Oh, and, of course, Tom's stomach got larger. This made the Brit a bit self-conscious, but Tord always reassured him that it was fine.

Tord eventually had scheduled an appointment with his lead medic at the base to have an ultrasound. This was because Tom kept getting worried about his stomach being larger than normal and he kept thinking the two were going have have more than one kid. The norski just wanted to make his husband calm and, to be honest, he was curious as well.
So, on that day, the two walked down to the medical wing of the Red Army base, hand-in-hand, Tom silently panicking while Tord stayed close to his shorter husband's side. Once they reached the head medic's office, they walked in and greeted him, before Tom laid down on the cold hospital-like bed and lifted his shirt above his baby bump. The medic put some weird gel on his stomach and pulled out the ultrasound machine. He put the sensor on Tom's stomach and switched the machine on.
   Tord hummed to himself for a moment before smiling and looking at the screen. The medic smiled at Tom and told him that his suspicions were indeed correct. Instead of having one kid, he was going to have twins. Tord grinned widely and cheered a bit, extremely happy. Tom just gulped softly and looked over at Tord, unsure, mumbling about his sudden worries. Tord sighed and made Tom sit up before side hugging him, being careful not to hug him too tightly. He told Tom not to worry and that everything would be fine. And, that in four months, they would have two little bundles of joy to take care of.
   Tom eventually calmed down and smiled, leaning against Tord.

(Sorry that this took so long to write. Again, I got short bursts of courage to write this. But I finally did it.)