Another BMC AU

(Sooooo I had an idea for this... I was listening to the soundtrack again. I know I said I wouldn't update but I liked the idea a lot.

Anyways, I'm going back to the first version I used for this AU, the one where Tom plays Jeremy's role (as always in this AU for me) and Tord plays Michael's role. I also went to base it off of the video above, where, in the ending song 'Voices In My Head', Jeremy meets up with Michael instead of Christine. Sooo yeah. Oh, and, one more thing. The squip belonging to Tom is still active. Same with the one belonging to Tord that he gained at the play, since he took Christine's place last second.)

   Tom stood in front of the classroom nervously, tapping his fingers together. Only a few days ago everything had gone wrong at his high school, all thanks to him being an idiot and being greedy. His squip took over and tried to take over everyone in the school including his best friend, Tord, with more squip pills in Mountain Dew. When Tord tried to save everyone, fighting for control, with some red Mountain Dew, Matt, a jock at the school who was also controlled, dumped most of the stuff out. Tom still got a few drops, effecting everyone's equips in the system. Well, except for his and Tord's. It didn't destroy them, for they were the closest things compared to a server that the squips could compare to. All the red soda did for them was wipe some of their programming, making them reset to their older settings before the killer intentions.
"Why are you hesitating?" Tom heard a slightly glitchy voice echo in his head. He guessed the programming in the squip was a bit messed up from the soda. "Also, you're right. My data is damaged. But I'm ok." The voice echoed. Tom looked over to his side and saw a holographic version on a human that his squip had chosen to be his 'physical' form. He smiled a bit at Tom, dark red glitches and bars of code floating around him. "I'll ask you again, Thomas. Why are you hesitating?"
"I'm scared you're gonna hurt someone again, Todd..." Tom trailed off.
"Oh, come on..." The Canadian accent of the squip cut through his thoughts. "I promise I won't."
"Fine.." Tom sighed and pushed the door open after grabbing the doorknob. He walked into the classroom, seeing Tord scrolling through his phone and sitting on a desk. He dropped his headphones back around his neck and smiled at Tom, waving.

"Heya, buddy." He smiled sweetly at Tom, who smiled back, blushing a bit. His squip, Todd, floated behind him and stopped besides him. Tom felt a small electric shock go through his brain, not enough to hurt but enough to notice, and Tord's silver eyes flashed blue. Tom smiled a bit, knowing Todd had just synced with his squip, and that was confirmed by his ability to see a blue holographic person sitting with his back to Tord, smiling and waving at Todd. Tom smiled a bit, noticing his eyes were black like his, but smaller, and his hair wasn't spiked up crazily like him. Todd laughed and walked up to the squip as the two started talking. Tom walked to Tord and sat next to him.
"It's weird, huh?" Tord mentioned to their squips. Tom shrugged.
"I guess... I don't mind that they're ok again... now I don't have to keep this a secret."
"Nope. Because I know the pain."
"Hey!" A string British accent cut them off. Tom and Tord looked over to Tord's squip, who was huffing. Todd laughed softly with the two teenagers.
"Aw, come on, ignore him, Jon, he's fine." Todd shook his head. The smaller squip nodded as Tord and Tom looked at each other.

"... I'm sorry."
"For what?" Tord raised a brow.
"For everything... abandoning you.... ignoring you... almost destroying the school... I don't deserve a second chance, I know... but..." Tom sighed and looked at Todd, who had disappeared. He heard his voice echo in his mind, though.
"Repeat after me. 'Tord, do you want to go on a date?'" Todd laughed.
"Todd no..." Tom thought. Tord waited for him to continue.
"Fine. Ask him if he wants to go get something to eat tonight." Tom nodded at the voice.
"I know I don't deserve a second chance, but..." Tom picked his stench back up. "... wanna go out to eat tonight?" He asked, blushing. Tord blushed as well and smiled slowly. Tom noticed that Jon had disappeared, too, and he could no longer hear him.
"... sure, Thomas. I would love that." Tord said, smiling. Tom smiled back and hugged his best friend, who hugged back tightly.

"No homo?" Tord asked.
"Nah... I mean it as homo..." Tom muttered, dill blushing. Tord laughed.
"Alright. Sounds like a plan."