Stuck Together

(This was requested by @kristoffersonthefox.

Sorry if it's bad, I'm in a bit of a writer's block rut right now.)

   It seemed like it was a normal day in the four guys' house, and Tom sat on his bed, sipping on a bottle of Smirnoff. Tord, in the next room over, decided to go fuck with him like he always does because he either wants Tom's booty or the raged, annoyed expressions he made at Tord when he messed with him. But mostly the first one, since this is a TomTord shot and he's 1000% gay for the drunken Brit.
   Anyways, Tord strolled into Tom's room and started to tease him. No, not sexually.
   "Whatcha doin' Jehovah's Witness?" He asked.
   "Nothing is your business, commie. Get out of my room."
   Little did they know that Edd and Matt were tired of their fighting shit and decided to force them into a little lesson on getting along, at least. While Tord and Tom got closer and closer to an argument as the moments passed, they passed by, closed Tom's door, and somehow locked it from the outside. Tord and Tom snapped their gazed over to the door as it slammed shut and locked before Tom jumped towards the door and pounded his fists against it.

   "Open the door, whoever you are!" Tom screeched while Tord watched in silence.
   "No!" Came Edd's voice from the other side. "You two are going to stay in there until you get along!" After that, the two enemies could hear footsteps going away from the door. Tom then proceeded to curse loudly at Tord, Matt, and Edd. Tord sighed, rolled his eyes, and plopped down on the ground with his knees to his chest. He stayed quiet until Tom stopped cursing and looked at him curiously.
   "What the hell is wrong with you and what are you doing?"
   "Nothing. Accepting my fate of being stuck in here with you until the end of time."
   "Ew. I don't want to be stuck in here? I'll catch commie cooties." Tom stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Come help me break down my own door." He stated bossily and Tord rolled his eyes again.
   "I'm not that strong, Thomas." Tord huffed, lying. "Just accept your fate."
   "Fuck you!"
   "You would want to." Tord teased. "But I top, sorry, hun." Tom growled at him.

   "Can you seriously just shut up and help me?"
   "Nope. Why do you want me to help? You don't like being stuck with me?" Tord asked innocently.
   "Psssh, yeah, I don't want to be stuck in here with you. Are an idiot or something?" Tom rolled his black eyes and Tord shrugged.
   "I guess I am. I don't know why you hate me so much, I didn't do anything to you except for fight back when you throw punches at me and tease you." Tord shrugged again. "I love you, I don't hate you." He suddenly said and Tom stared at him like he was crazy, eyes wide and white in shock.
   "Excuse me?"
   "You heard what I said." Was all that Tord replies with. Tom blinked and sat down next to Tord slowly, as if he was unsure as to what to do now. Tord looked at him out of the corner of his eye before Tom fell over onto him, his head now on Tord's shoulder. The norski looked confused before Tom shifted and started to speak.
   "I.... guess I love you, too." he muttered. Tord's cheeks heated up at the words.

   The two males suddenly heard the door unlock.

(Sorry that it was bad and short-
This was a more difficult prompt to work with for some reason-

Side note: autocorrect still hates me a lot and makes Tord's name Todd's. The fuck)