RD #7

(Another multiple edition. Requested by you guys!)

(RD 1: requested by @alecthehalfdemon.)

   Tord smiled softly and he leaned back on the couch. He knees were pulled to his chest and his boyfriend sat next to him as they watched a romance movie so cheesy, you could cringe at it. But, the couple liked to point out the flaws, just to laugh and say the group made better when they made a horrible movie after Tord left.
    "That's not how kissing works..." Tom mumbled at the TV, sounding tired. "You have to tilt your head a bit or your noses get pushed together and it's awkward...." he added a soft chuckle at the end of his sentence. Tord nodded, looking over to him.
   "Babe? You ok? You sound tired."
   "I kind of am." Tom shrugged, yawning softly. He leaned against Tord's shoulder, making the norski buckle and wrap his arm around his shoulders. The two continued to watch the movie for a bit before Tord heard soft snoring from his shorter boyfriend.
    Tord smiled a bit and grabbed the tv remote, turning the tv off. He then slowly stood up, picking Tom up bridal style as he did this. He quiet walked up the stairs to the Brit's room, pushing the door open with his foot. He smiled softly at the sleeping Brit in his arms, kissed his forehead, and put him on his bed. He put the blanket on top of Tom and turned to leave, into to have something latch onto his hoodie. He looked at Tom, confused as he saw him gripping onto his jacket. Tord just chuckled a bit, moved the sleeping Tom over a bit, and got in the bed with him, wrapping his arms around the smaller male.

(RD 2: requested by @smol_blue_bean_tom)

   Tord yawned as he leaned against the kitchen counter, his elbows on the counter and his face in his hands. Edd walked in, rubbing his eyes with one hand with the other held a cola can.
   "Oh, look who's awake." Edd said, giggling softly.
   "Mhm sure. I've been up for a long-ass time. Where's Tom? He passed out in my room and he wasn't there."
   "He's in his room. He's sick." Edd explained. Tord's silver eyes widened.
   "Wait what?"
   "He's sick. Matt and I were planning on taking care of h-" Edd didn't get to finish his sentence. Tord was instantly awake fully, running out of the kitchen and quickly up the stairs. He literally kicked Tom's door open.

  "TOMMY I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SICK!"
    "Can you not scream? My head hurts..." Tom mumbled from his bed. Tord jogged over to his bedside.
   "Alright. I won't."
   "Ya know, you can go. Edd and Matt said they would take care of me." He rolled over. "Just go to your little base job."
    "How about no. I'll call Paul and Pat and say I can't be there today. I'm taking care of you." Tord huffed. Tom groaned.
   "Fine..."

(RD 3: requested by @famsquad_dot_net. I made it the WTFuture point in the timeline because I thought it would fit. Hope ya don't mind.)

"Torddddd pay attention to meeee." Tom huffed, crossing his arms. Tord didn't look up from whatever he was writing about on a piece of paper.
"Tom, go away. I'm busy." Tord mumbled. Tom huffed again, his goggle eyes changing red.
"That's no way to treat your husband." Tord sighed and looked up.
"What? I have to get this done by the end of the day..." Tord looked at him. Tom puffed his cheek out, walking around the desk to Tord, who just watched him.
    "I'm bored." He said. Tord facepalmed.
   "Go hang out with Edd and Matt or something..."
   "They're busy." Tom huffed again.
   "You are one moody guy..." Tord chuckled a bit. Tom puffed his cheek out again and plopped down on Tord's lap. The Red Leader looked at him, confused. "What are you doing?"
    "I want attention." Tom mumbled. Tord rolled his one good eye and wrapped his arm around Tom's stomach, turning his chair back around. Tom silently cheered and nuzzled against Tord's chest as he norski went back to work.

((Wheeze) Tom is sassy as hell in this one-
My friend and I were talking and I brought up that, in my timeline, this could be at the point that Tom is pregnant or something with Tick and Tac-)