Opposite Day AU Angst (alternate ending)

(Requested by TheCandyKing__. I have a lot of requests right now, and I'm trying to get them all out today. Idk if I should close the requests for a bit. This will be short.)

    Tord sighed to himself as he stepped up into the stool and tied a knot around his fan blade. He looked down at the noose as he held it in his hands and gulped. He slipped it around his neck and looked at the door.
    "I guess this is goodbye..." he mumbled. Right when he was about to push the stool over, he heard the front door. His anxiety took him over quickly and he froze in place, his eyes wide and his irises turned small.

   "We're home!" He heard a familiar voice call into the house. He stayed quiet, staying still. "Tord?" With that, he heard a few mumbles through the floor and he heard someone run up the stairs. "Tord?" He heard his name called again and a knock came from his door, again, he froze, his muscles tensing up. He heard another knock before his door opened and Tom poked his head in. The cinniroll gasped loudly and threw the door open fully. "Don't move!" He called to Tord.
    Suddenly, the norski smiled a sad smile.
   "Why shouldn't I just kill myself right here? It's not like I deserve to live..." Tord mumbled. Tom glared at him as he walked up to him. He jumped onto the bed quickly and untied the rope from the fan blade. Tord was leaning against the loop, so he fell forwards and landed on the floor, groaning in pain. Tom gulped and knelt besides him, tears pricking his eyes.

    "Don't do that to me again... I thought you were going to die...." he mumbled and made a Tord sit up before hugging him tightly. Tord slowly hugged him back.
   "I... I'm sorry..." he mumbled as he heard more footsteps walking up the stairs.
   "It's fine... just... tell me next time... I didn't know you were suicidal..." Tom mumbled as he gripped onto Tord's sweater. Tord smiled a bit before crying into Tom's shoulder.