Tom x Neko!Tord

(Requested by @DABOOMDOTCOM
For once, Tord is the bottom and Tom is the top.)

Tord hummed to himself as he stood in front of a metal table. He was in a small, secret lab that he had hidden in the house he shared with his friends: Edd, Matt, and Tom. He was working on a random potion, since he was bored. Edd and Matt were probably out somewhere, knowing them, and Tom was sleeping on the couch downstairs. He continued to him as he poured a bit of a chemical into his mixing beaker, making it change from green to blue. He poured a bit more, making it turn pink. He huffed and grabbed a different chemical. Without even reading the label of what it was, he poured it in and screamed once the beaker actually exploded in front of him.

   Tom jumped awake when he heard an explosion from above him and a scream. He got up, his eyes white, as he rushed up the stairs. He stopped in the hallway, confused, as he saw that the wall had opened up and there was a small, metal lined lab. There was a strange, hot pink liquid everywhere, along with a broken beaker on the main table. Tord, his rival, lay on the floor, knocked out. He had his hoodie up, he was laying on his back, and he was frozen in mid-flinch. Tom walked over to him and blinked until his eyes turned back to their normal black color. He gently nudged Tord with his foot.
   "You alive?" Tom asked and shoved his hands into his pockets. Tord stirred a bit before groaning and sitting up, rubbing his head.
"What... happened?"
"I have no idea." Tom shrugged as Tord looked around. The norski stood up.
"I feel... off." Tord mumbled and pulled his hoodie down, turning his back to Tom. Tom's eyes went white again.
"I uh... know why."
   "What?" Tord asked and turned back to the Brit. Tom pointed to Tord's head, where two cat ears now sat. They twitched slightly in confusion and Tord looked at him with the same expression. A tail with the exact same color fur as his hair swayed out from behind him. Tord looked down at it, confused. "The hell is this?"
"I have no idea. But you have cat ears and a tail now." Tom's eyes faded back to black, but he continued to look confused. Tord gasped loudly.
"IM A NEKO!" He screeched and grinned a fanged smile. Tom leaned against the wall, chuckling, as he watched Tord freak out. Why did he think his enemy was so cute like this? Tord looked at him, the grin still on his face as he walked up to the taller male.

   "I have no idea how the serum I was making made this happen, but I'm not complaining."
   "Shouldn't you try to make an antidote?" Tom asked.
   "Why would I even want that to happen? I like this." Tord said. Tom looked down at him before putting a hand on his head and rubbing behind one of Tord's cat ears. This caused the norski to start purring loudly.
    "I hate you." Tord mumbled though his purrs. Tom chuckled a bit as the norski rubbed his head against Tom's chest.
    "Yeah sure."

(People in the comments: chill. This was a request. I see Tord as the top, as you have probably seen multiple times.)