RD #8

(Yeah boi I'm bored.

I saw a few TomTord comics taking place right before future Tom and Matt go back in time to get Edd. They mostly just are Tord begging for a goodbye kiss from Tom or he'll ban Smirnoff again. And then Matt is a cockblock.

I wanted to make my own version, when I seen them going back in my own timeline.

Oh, and requests still aren't open! Please don't send any in until the next chapter is out! That's the last request I had.

So yeah, enjoy!

Also, HOLY HELL WHY SO MANY READS?!?)

   "Alright, be careful you two. I don't need you two being idiots and messing something up." Tord huffed, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at his two friends in front of him. One of them was an actual friend, Matt, who had a laser pistol strapped to his belt as his weapon. The only huge change with the ginger in apperence was the one robotic eye and the metal cap on his chin. Besides him stood Tord's advisor and, if we're being honest, his husband, holding his own pistol tightly in one hand and a time machine in the other. The only real thing that changed about him was the goggles that helped him see. Tord flinched softly in his mind as he recalled how he got those.
   "Alright, Red Leader." Matt chuckled softly. Tom just nodded as the ginger left the office. The Brit was about to follow, but Tord grabbed his wrist with his robotic arm and spun him around. He smiled softly at the used to be alcoholic before kissing the top of his head. Tom let out a soft chuckle.

   "Just be careful, alright, Tommy?" Tord smiled at his smaller husband. Tom nodded, saluting him.
   "Got it, Red Leader."
   "I said you didn't have to call me that." Tord chuckled and kissed Tom quickly. "If you aren't back by dark, I'll tuck in Tick and Tac." He said, mentioning their two kids. Tom nodded again before turning to leave.
   "Alright, Tord. I'll be back in a bit. It shouldn't take long."
   "Got it! Just be careful, again!"