Mattsworld!Tom x Eddsworld!Tord

(So this was requested by @idontdeservetolive1. Not exactly my favorite ship but eh...

Requests are open again. They're just going to be slow because I want to start working on fanfics mostly. Don't flood the inbox, please.)

Tord hummed to himself as he tightened a final screw on his device, smiling. It was a small portal gun, built to rip holes in his reality and lead to other ones. Other 'timelines', as he called them. Alternate realities and universes where things small or large change the course of everything. He put the screwdriver down and looked at the gun, smiling softly to himself. The communist leader laughed and pointed it at the wall.
   "Time to see if this thing actually works."

Across space and time, Tom was doing the same thing. Humming to himself a soft song as he tied two wires together on his own portal gun. He smiled at the thing and aimed it at his wall, a bit off of the ground. He wanted to test it out as well, to see if it would work.

The two pulled the trigger at the exact same time.

Tord tripped a bit as the gun fired, making him trip into the portal that was cast. He landed on a metal floor with a grunt as the wind was almost knocked out of him. He shakily pushed himself up, looking around. It seemed like his lab, but different. Instead of the red symbol on the wall that he had painted in his own hair style, there was a blue one, with spikes pointing to the right. He heard a cough and got up fully, looking over to where the sound came from. He gasped slightly.
   "Tom?! Why do you look like me?"
He snapped. "You have scars like me!" The Brit growled.
    "Quiet, Tord! Why do YOU look like ME?!" The two paused for a bit.
    "... commie." Tord muttered, just testing it out. Tom looked at him, confused, before nodding.
   "Yeah... that's my nickname..."
   "Weird. I guess our guns worked." Tord showed the other leader his portal gun. Tom showed him his, the only difference being the blue and red triggers. Tord hummed.
   "Huh. Guess there's a timeline where Tom took my place..." he muttered.
   "Guess there's a timeline where Tord took my place..." Tom muttered at the same time. Tord chuckled.
   "Well, it's nice to know that there's a Tom out there that is like me."
   "Nice to know there's a Tord I can get along with." Tom smiled.

(Yeah this was bad. Sorry.)