Kid!TomTord

(I'm sorry what even are titles-

Anyways, this was requested by CrazyPastelStars. Hope it's not too bad, I tried to make it fluffy!)

   Tom smiled and his head poked out of a pile of snow. Tord skipped over to him and giggled as he swiped snow out of the fellow second grader's hair. Tom shook his head and grinned at Tord before tumbling out of the snow pile, causing both to start laughing. It was the first day London got snow that year and the two friends were super hyped about it, determined to meet up at Tom's house and play in the snow before it melted away or turned to ice. Edd was sick, so he couldn't come out to play, and Matt decided to spend his day with him, leaving the two alone. Not that they were complaining, though, they were having fun by themselves just fine.
The two were about to jump into the mountain of snow again when Tom's mom poked her head out of the door and called the two in for hot cocoa. Tom huffed a bit but walked inside, dusting snow off of his shirt and his pant as Tord followed. Tom's mother told them to relax in front of the fire she had set up in the fireplace as she went to go make the chocolate drink, which the two listened to and sat down, trying to warm up.

Tom shivered, rubbing his arms up and down. Despite sitting in front of the fire for a few minutes, he was still freezing cold. He shook a bit as he sat there, moving closer to the fire. Tord watched him, confused. He wasn't cold, but maybe that was because he was used to this type of temperature, due to him moving from Norway only a few months ago. Tord moves up with him and hugged him, pulling the Brit close to him. Tom looked at him, confused. Tord just kept hugging Tom close, trying to warm him up. Tom eventually leaned against him, smiling at the heat that he radiated. Tord let out a soft giggle, his cheeks heating up for a reason he did not know of. He looked around before swiftly pecking Tom's cheek, his blush getting worse. Tom's eyes snapped open and looked at him, now white instead of black, his own cheeks red. Tord looked away before Tom leaned up and pecked his cheek back, giggling when he pulled back. Tord looked at him, confused.
   "Nothing wrong with kissing your best friend." Tom muttered before grinning. Tord nodded a bit and went back to hugging him.