Drowning

(Requested by @milcaslovaca. Requests are back open again because I'm feeling better. I'm on Christmas break and passed my finals with flying colors, I'm not scared about net neutrality because I see all the people against it, and my girlfriend will be able to contact me in two weeks. So life is looking a bit up again.)

Tom stood at the poolside, looking into the chlorine filled water. Edd decided to drag his friends out to a nearby city for summer and they were staying in a small hotel complex for the time being. Since it was about 80 degrees, if not more, outside, the British leader decided to drag Matt, Tom, and Tord with him down to the pool. One flaw, though. Tom couldn't swim and no one knew that. Especially Tord.
So, he sat there, legs in the water of the deep end and his half lidded eyes looking into the eight feet deep water. Yeah, this pool was pretty big. Matt and Edd stayed in the four foot area for some reason and Tord was doing laps around the pool, trying to show off the muscles he gained while at the army. Tom looked at his robotic arm, which was waterproof, and chuckled at the thought of it not being so and it shocking him. Not enough to kill him, though, just enough to scare him. He didn't want the commie dead, even if he acted like he hated him.

   Eventually the commie had passed him for about the fourth time now and stopped, looking at him. Only his head was above the water and he kicked at the pool water under him to keep himself afloat.
   "What's up, Jehovah?" He asked with a grin, then grabbed the ledge of the pool next to Tom. He propped himself up a bit, up to his chest. Tom looked at him. "Checkin' me out?"
   Tom chuckled. "In your dreams, asshole." He cursed at him. Tord only rolled his eyes and glared at Tom. As Tom was busy laughing at his own joke, the norski grinned and had a 'brilliant' idea. He pushed himself mostly back into the water, grabbed Tom's leg, and yanked him into the deep end with him.

Tord instantly regretted that when he saw Tom literally have a panic attack and start flailing, sinking. The norski realized he fucked up and guessed that Tom could, indeed, not swim. And, being about 5'6 in an eight foot deep pool was bad. He dived after Tom after taking a gulp of air, opening his eyes underwater, not minding the stinging. He spotted the smaller male almost passed out and barely able to fail, and grabbed his arm yanking up upward to above the water with him. The army leader grabbed Tom's arms, got him to ride on his back, and got out of the pool, Tom clinging to his back now and coughing loudly. Tord sat him down on one of the cheap, plastic chairs near them, patting his back as Tom cough violently, throwing up a bit of water.
After a few moments, Tom seemed to have calmed down from his coughing and now was curled up on the chair, shivering and shaking. Tord sighed and picked him up bridal style. He sat down on the chair and rested Tom on his lap, hugging him close to his chest. Surprisingly, Tom didn't push him away; he clung to him for dear life, causing Tord to blush. Edd and Matt ran over to the two.

  "What happened?!" Edd panicked like the mom friend he was. Tord sighed again.
  "I pulled Tom into the pool and he started drowning."
   "Can't... s-swim..." Tom muttered, clinging to Tord still and shivering. Matt threw a sun heated towel at him, making him curl into it like it was a blanket. Tord rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.

(sorry that that sucked-)