Heathers AU

(Requested by @totallynotmundane. Tord is JD, Tom is Veronica. And no, I'm not looking up the script for this part. I'm testing my memory.

Also, the request box is opened again. Just please PLEASE don't spam me.)

Tord hummed to himself as he waltzed around the 7-11. It was near the end of the night, so he was the only person there other than the cashier, who he knew well at this point. He was sipping on a red, cherry flavored shushie.
He looked over to the door as it's opened and someone walked in. He instantly recognized the boy he had met at school, the one that watched him stand up against Paul and Pat. Tom was his name, right? He slowly walked to the slushee machine to re-fill his cup and hoped that the Brit noticed him.

To his luck, he did. The boy, who was oddly dressed in a skirt, walked up to him.
"Hey, there." He smiled at Tord, who smiled back as he took another sip of his iced 'drink'.
"Hello. What are you doing here?" Tom groaned.
"Tori, Matilda, and Ell sent me in here to get some snacks before we head to Paul's party." Tom shrugged and walked down one of the isles. Tord followed. "What are you doing here?"
"I always go here." Tord shrugged, beginning to explain. "My dad and I move a lot, so I've grown accustomed to 7-11 stops. And slushes. It's how I cope with shit." To chuckled softly and grabbed a few things before walking to the counter.

"Doesn't your mom not let you eat... or drink... all that sugar?" Tom asked as he walked up to the cashier's counter. Tord jumped onto it and sat down, swaying his legs back and forth.
"Nah. Mom's dead." He stated coldly before taking another sip. He handed Tom the cup and grabbed another straw. "Want some?"
".... sure, why not." Tom grabbed the extra straw, put it in, and took a sip of the cold drink, flinching. Tord chuckled.
"Brainfreeze, eh?" He asked as he pulled his wallet out. He handed the cashier a ten dollar bill. "Here, that should cover your stuff."
"You don't have to do that..." Tom mumbled. Tord shrugged again.
"Too bad, I did. I'll see you at school." He waved at Tom as he left.

"Wait! I didn't get your name." Tom looked to Tord. "... still."
"It's Tord. Tord Dean. Some people call me TD." Tord said with a smile. Tom nodded.
"Thomas Sawyer. Call me Tom." He said before leaving, waving the bad boy goodbye.