Domestic AU part 2

(Requested by @thisisnotava. Sorry if it's bad, I've fallen out of this AU.)

After a few hours or so of Edd picking a very drunk Tord up from the bar, Tord seemed to have slowly started to sober up, the alcohol from his blood fading away. The Brit decided to take this opportunity to ask him what the hell he did at the bar. Thank the lord that Tord wasn't completely sober and forgot what he had done.
"Well, I met this bartender there. He's shorter than me, but he's extremely cuuute." Due to still being drunk, his final word was brought out more.
"Is he the one you mentioned over the phone? The one that wanted me to pick you up?"
"Maaaybe."
"You sound like my brother."
"You mean.... high?"
"Exactly."

After a bit of talking, Tord kept bringing up the bartender, Tom. He wouldn't stop talking about him when bringing him up for the next minute or so. This made Edd snicker.
"What?" Tord asked, noticing his friend laughing a bit.
"You fell in love with a bartender while drunk." Edd snickered out. Tord's eyes widened a bit in relaxation at this.

That next week, on the next Friday, Edd decided to drag Tord to the bar, exclaiming 'we need to go get drinks! And see you boyfriend'. Edd wouldn't stop teasing Tord about Tom, ever since that night. Tord just groaned and followed his friend into the air conditioned building.
    Tom was behind the counter, giving a few drinks to people when Tord and Edd sat down in front of him. Edd waved him over, making him smile a bit when he saw Tord. He walked over to them.

    Edd wanted to make sure that Tord was ok, but seriously, mostly came to see if Tord would flirt with Tom. After a few drinks, oh yeah. His hypothesis was correct. Tord instantly started drunkly flirting with Tom while another bartender took his spot and handed out drinks, letting the Brit pay attention to the norski. Edd couldn't stop giggling at this point.
    "Ya know, I gave you my phone number. Why didn't you call?~" Tord purred out, slurring over some words.
   "I do have a life outside of calling random strangers." Tom chuckled. "Seriously, though, I forgot I even had it." Edd snickered again. Tord nodded and stood up, almost falling back. Tom looked at him confused until the front of his shirt was pulled over the counter and Tord's lips slammed into his. He wasn't complaining, exactly. He kind of liked Tord already, and he was an alcoholic, so he was used to the taste and smell. So, the Brit kissed back.

  Meanwhile, Edd was sitting in his seat and internally screaming and fanboying at the sight of the two kissing.

(Alright, I'm gonna ask this. Can no one request stuff on here? Until the next chapter is out? I have a lot of one shots to work on and it's stressing me out. So, I'm just asking for you guys not to request at this time. I'll say when you can. I don't want to go through the trouble of closing the inbox for only a day.)