Another Random Drabble

(I'm bored and saw this in my photo gallery, so I based this oneshot after it.)

   Tom bolted up in bed, his eyes completely white as he heard someone screaming. He flew out of the bed he was in, realizing it was Tord's bed, and grabbed his hoodie, due to him only wearing boxers. Once he got it on, he ran out of the room and ran down the hall, almost slipping on the stairs as he flew down them. He landed and heard another scream, coming from the bathroom. It sounded exactly like his boyfriend's scream. He threw the bathroom door open to see Tord looking terrified and pointing a shotgun at the toilet. Tom's adrenaline faded and his eyes went half-lidded as he looked at his Norwegian boyfriend. 

   "What the actual fuck are you doing."
   "I WENT TO TAKE A PISS AND A SPIDER CRAWLED UP THROUGH THE DRAIN." Tord screamed and cocked his shotgun. Tom walked up to him, grabbed the gun, yanked it out of Tord's hands, and walked out.
   "I'm too tired for this shit."
   "TOM! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

(Yeah.... I'm really bored. I'll take requests if ya'll have some)

(Side note from the future: heyo. This RD is pretty popular.
Anyways, a few people for what I was hinting at in the beginning~
The two may or may not have done it the night before this.)