Drink Some Smirnoff (angst)

(This shot is based off of the song Drink a Beer (above) by Luke Bryan. I wanted to do a sequal to the shot where Tord died from Tom's harpoon in the incident.

This takes place a few minutes after that shot.)

    Tom ran, tears in his eyes. Edd and Matt thought he ran to his apartment, but he didn't. He ran down the stairs and out of the apartment complex. Eventually, he slowed down to walking and wiped his eyes, wonder how far he ran. He realized he was near an alcohol store; one he went to a lot. He walked in and bought a bottle of Smirnoff, leaving the store and continuing his walk. He gripped the bottle in one hand as he walked down the streets of London. He couldn't believe it. Tord was dead. He killed him. And... he loved him? When did the commie start feeling that? Back in high school? Because Tom felt the same. He loved Tord, even if they fought so much.

    As he walked along the streets as the sun set below the horizon, he realized that he made it to the London Bridge, since Edd's house was near it. He sat down on the edge and kicked his feet, staring off at the pink, orange, and yellow horizon. He opened his alcohol bottle and started chugging, not minding the burning sensation in the back of his throat. He finally set down the bottle and started talking out loud.
   "Tord... if you can hear me... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for killing you, I'm sorry for our fights, I'm sorry for not telling you the truth before... I love you too... it must have hurt you for us to fight... if only I said it sooner! Then, maybe you wouldn't have left. Maybe you wouldn't have blown up the house. Maybe you wouldn't be dead. Maybe, instead of that, we would be sitting at the house, on the couch, cuddling and giving each other kisses on the cheek. That would be nice, huh?" Tom wiped a few tears from his eyes. "I love you, Tord. I always have. And now... I'll never get to say it..." he gulped down his tears and threw his, now empty, bottle off, watching it fall and hit the water below him. He thought for a moment. That was a long drop. The water is deep. There's rocks at the bottom.

   Without thinking, he stood up, continued to look down. He looked up at the sunset again as the stars started to appear in the sky.
   "I'm sorry for everything, everyone. I'm sorry to Tord for everything. I'm sorry to Edd and Matt for what I'm about to do..." he called out, even if they couldn't hear him. "You better be waiting for me, Tord." He turned around, not liking heights very well. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and put his normal, grumpy face on.
   "Life was lame to begin with."

    And then he fell.