Alpha and Omega AU

(Requested by @a_pet_named_steve_. I actually get that name reference. And, no, this isn't smut. You know my feelings about that.
This will be a little bit lime-ish tho. I've never worked with this AU, but I've worked with the monster AU and something similar.)

Tord was the only alpha of the household he lived in. His 'pack' consisted of him and his friends, Tom, Edd, and Matt. Matt and Tom were betas, while Edd was an omega. Matt and Edd were already mates, so that left Tord and Tom lonely. The norski kept trying to find someone to be his mate, but never could find someone, so he just turned a bit violent, mostly towards Tom.

One day, when Edd and Matt had went out on a date, Tord decided to wander around the house for fun. He stayed away from the hallway where the bedrooms were, deciding not to even go near his enemy beta, and just kept walking around. Eventually, he did go to his room to go grab his hoodie, since it was turning winter and the house didn't have great heating. When he walked out of his room, he passed Tom's room and heard the beta mumbling to himself. Tord poked his head in a bit to see the Brit pacing.

   "Tom?" Tord asked, stepping into the room. He never even dared to do that before and a completely new smell hit his nose. Weird. Why did Tom's room have an omega smell? "What are you mumbling to yourself about?" The bet jumped once he heard Tord speak.
   "Get out of my room, commie." He hissed. Tord shook his head.
  "No. Did you get a mate or something? I smell omega." Tord looked around before looking back at Tom, who was rubbing his arm.
   "Uh... sure..." Tord's eyes narrowed and he walked up to Tom. The smell grew stronger, like it was stuck to Tom, and he grabbed the Brit's shoulder and had his head tilt away. Tom tried to fight back, but gave up, as Tord hummed and tried to search his neck for any markings.

  "Strange. You aren't marked."
  "Uh... yeah..."
  "How do you have a mate if you're not marked?" Tord asked, confused. Tom blushed softly.   
  "I... uh..."
  "Spit it out already."
  "Fine!" Tom snapped and growled. "I don't have mate, I lied. I'm no beta, Tord. I'm an omega."
   "What..?" Tord asked, a bit confused. That made sense as to why Tom smelled funny and his room was masked with the scent. Tom huffed and sat down. Tord sat next to him. The alpha blushed a bit and looked away for a moment. Damn, this changed a lot. Tord always knew that alphas weren't supposed to be mates with betas, but he always seemed to like Tom and want to be with him. Now that he was an omega, this could work out perfectly.

   "Ya know, Thomas." Tord looked back at Tom. "We both don't have mates. And I am an alpha."
  "What's your point?" Tom spat.
  "Well, I could be your mate~" Tord purred. Tom blushed bright red, his eyes white as he weighed his options. Tord decided to add on. "I've always liked you, even if I fought you. You're cute as hell and your tsandere attitude just makes you even more cute." He chuckled. Tom froze up and Tord got up.

   "Well, I mean, I'll just leave." The norski said smugly. "You clearly don't want to be my mate."
   "Wait." Tom grabbed his jacket sleeve and looked down, his cheeks still red. "I... sure..."
   "You want me to be your mate? Are you sure?" Tom nodded at Tord's question. The norski chuckled and sat back down. He wrapped his arms around the smaller male and pulled him onto his lap with a purr. Tom blushed more, if possible.

  "Alright, kjaerlighet. Turn your head to the side. This may hurt." Tom nodded at Tord's commands and turned his head to rest on the shoulder facing away from Tord. Tord grinned a bit, showing the canine fangs he was known for having. He pulled Tom closer to him and bit his neck harshly, making the Brit whimper. Tord pulled back after a second had passed and licked the small amout of blood from his teeth, grinning widely at the mark he left on Tom.

  "Now you're mine. Forever~" Tord purred. Tom blushed and leaned against him.
  "Shut up, commie."