Overprotective

(Requested by @salty_dood_69 when I asked for fluffy shots to write about. Normal AU. A simple prompt I fell in love with. Sorry that it's short.)

Tord hated this. So much. Edd decided, just for fun, to bring the gang out to a gay bar for a night. You heard me right. Gay bar. Edd knew Tord and Matt were bi, Tom was just gay, and he himself was poly, so everyone was ok with it. But it was still horrible for Tord. Why? Because of all the hot guys hitting on his gay boyfriend.

"Can ya fuck off? He's taken." Tord growled at yet another guy. Thankfully, they all seemed to listen to him, probably because of the robotic arm that could punch someone through the ceiling of Tord tried hard enough or just overall tall and buff structure from being in the army. They backed off of Tom easily while Tord wrapped an arm around the smaller male's waist protectively. He leaned back in the booth he was in and shook his head, trying to get his ears to stop ringing from the blaring music and his vision straight from the flashing colors inside of the club. He pulled Tom close to his side, making the Brit cuddle up with him with a small huff. Tord opened his good eye and looked at Tom.
"What, babe?"
"You're just so overprotective over me..." Tom huffed. Tord chuckled.
"And? Is that bad? I just don't want someone stealing you from me."
"Idiot." Tom leaned against Tord again and moved to sit in his lap. Tord rested his hand on Tom's side. "No one is gonna steal me from you. Because I love you too much to not be loyal." He leaned against his lover's chest. Tord smiled. He put his hand under Tom's chin and forced the Brit to look at him before he kissed him. Only for a few moments, though, as the norski pulled away after a second or two had passed. He continued to smile and leaned back again, relaxing and closing his eyes.
"Alright, Tommy. I'll trust you on that."