OTP Questions 2

(I still don't have any requests, so I found some more OTP questions to do.)

1. Who worries about what they will look like when they are older?: I don't think either cares. Maybe Tord was worried about his robot arm or something...?

2. Who hogs the blanket?: Tom. Tord is used to the cold because he grew up in Norway.

3. Who eats the other's uneaten pizza crust?: Uh.... Tom?

4. Who is more likely to cry over a sad book or movie?: Tord. I feel like Tom would just look like he is done with Tord's shit.

5. Who talks smack while playing video games?: Both of them. They spew insults at eachother and the occasional stream of cuss words.

6. Who sings along with the radio?: Both. They turn normal songs with one singer into duets perfectly.

7. Who would enter them both into a talent show? Tom would. He would play the guitar and Tord would play the drums to different rock songs.

8. Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?: Oh, you know Tord would do this just to spite Tom. It would not be on accident.

9. Who would throw the other into a pool?: Trick question. Tord would throw Tom and Tom would hold onto him, causing Tord to fall with him.

10. Who shops for groceries?: They never go alone.

11. Who kills the spiders?: Tom kills them. Tord screams in the corner. Poor commie has arachnophobia.

12. Who is the morning/night person?: Tord stays up all night and is the first to wake up. Tom isn't a morning person at all, but he stays up sometimes with Tord and cuddles him.

13. whO PROPOSES?: Tord does, since he's the top. Maybe I'll write a one shot on this someday.