RD #9

(When you're on writing hiatus by you want to be productive again.

So you write an RD with four of your favorite ships in one with a meme you found.

Requests are closed probably. I have two that I'm working on and am on writing hiatus.

I just wanted to do this for fun.

The four ships are TomTord (OF COURSE), EddMatt, Paultryck, and TimTorc. Idk. I thought this would be funny. It's based off of the meme above.

Side question: should I do something speical for the 10th RD or nah?)

"YOU'RE A DICK YOU KNOW THAT?!"
Tord burst out into laughter once his little brother had screamed that at his boyfriend. He invited his brother, his boyfriend, and a few of his friends over for a battle of wits. He put liquids into cups and made each couple choose a cup color, then they had to drink. Bad thing is that one of them was ok. The other was horrible.
He had two cups with yellow liquids: one was filled with lemon juice and the other with pineapple juice. The two red cups were filled with tomato sauce and Tabasco sauce. The two black cups were filled with flat coke and soy sauce. Finally, the two clear ones were filled with distilled white vinegar and water. Unfortunetly, Torc and Tim had gone first. And they had chose the clear liquids.
Torc had shouted that because he had gotten the vinegar. It was spilled over his jacket because he coughed it up before swallowing and Tord was busy laughing his ass off.
"I hate you." Torc glared at his older brother. Tim just laughed and sipped on his glass of water.
"I know. Ok, who's next?" Tord grinned widely, going back to his cross legged position on the floor.
"Hm... how about us?" Matt piped up. Edd sighed.
"Might as well go in. Black ones."
"Of course." Tord grinned and went to go get the cups.

"One, two, go." Tom chuckled from the kitchen, his boyfriend standing next to him. Matt and Edd chugged the drinks, trying to look normal, but Edd's eyes lit up.
"Imma guess you got the cola." Paul, one of Tord's soldiers, said. Edd nodded happily. Matt's face instantly dropped and he coughed.
"ITS SO SALTY! LIKE TOM IS WHEN YOU WAKE HIM UP EARLY!"
"HEY!"

".... and.... go." Tord timed in, his two main soldiers taking their turn. They chose the red cups, but they would probably both win. Or something. Pat slammed his cut down onto the floor and gasped loudly, the only one so far to drink everything.
"Done."
"Damn. Paul, are you ok?" Tom looked in from the kitchen. Paul put his cup down.
"No."
"He hates tomatos. I got Tabasco." Pat chuckled. Paul coughed softly.
"Tasted like death."
"ALRIGHT ME AND TOMMY'S TURN!" Tord chimed in and ran in with Tom, carrying their cups. He put them or to Tom and he picked a random one. Tord sat next to him and looked down at the light yellow liquid.
"One... two... three... chug!" Paul said. Tord grinned, knowing what was in his cup before it hit his mouth. The taste of pure lemon hit his tastebuds and he forced himself not to wince as he chugged. Meanwhile, Tom took one sip and gagged.

"Tord seriously. You gave me pineapple juice. That's like drinking blood to me."
"I know." Tord gasped as he put the now empty cup down. "To be fair, I think I burned my tonsils to ash."