Outsiders AU Part 2

(Since you all asked for it.

Hey, you demand, I supply, everyone.)

Tom shifted his feet in the gravel outside of the drive in movie theater and crossed his arms, getting impatient. Where the hell was Tord? He was supposed to show up an hour ago. After about a minute more of waiting, Tom said 'fuck it' and started to walk home, since he didn't bring his car.

Just as he was walking past the bushes outside of the theater, he let out a small squeak as someone yanked him into the bushes. He instantly reached for his switchblade, only to realize it was Tord chuckling at him.
"What the actual hell?!"
"Shhh, keep your voice down, Thomas." Tord stopped his chuckling. "I wanted to see how long you would wait for me. You're a persistent little guy, aren't you?~" Tord purred softly and Tom shoved his switchblade back into his pocket before flipping Tord off. Tord just laughed again and grabbed his arm, but not harshly, pulling him away from the gravel entrance and to the actual theater. He hopped out of the bush and sat down, beckoning Tom to follow him. The Soc rolled his black eyes and sat down besides the Greaser, staring at the movie screen. It seemed to be one of those cheesy movies that Tom had seen so many times before, thanks to him and his friends actually showing up there a few times. Tord just leaned back into the bush before pulling out his wallet and standing up.

"Where are you going?"
"Gonna go get a Coke. Want one?"
Tom shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not." Tord chuckled again before leaving to the concessions stand to get their drinks. Tom went back to staring at the movie screen.

After about two hours, the movie ended and Tom and Tord made their way out of the drive-in, walking besides eachother. Everyone around them thought it was strange that a Greaser and a Soc were getting along and walking together, but the two didn't even care or notice the others talking about them.
    "Want me to walk ya home?" Tord asked. "It's fine if you want to go alone. I get that you wouldn't want to be seen with a Greaser and all..."
"Yeah." Tom smiled softly and started walking towards his house.
"Wait?" Tord trotted to catch has up with his date. "You don't mind?"
"Not at all. I don't even mind if you want to go on another date." Tord blushed bright red as Tom glanced over to him. "Sorry. Too soon?"
"No, no!" Tord laughed. "I just can't believe you said that. Can we maybe.... make this a normal thing?"
"Sure. Why not?" Tom shrugged. Maybe a Soc dating a Greaser wasn't as evil as he thought.

(Sorry it was short. Again. I'm trying to work on the second part of the Hamilton AU, but I'll still take requests. I'm bored.

Oh, and also, my friend said 'what if Tord was Dally and Tom was Johnny?' And I almost cried in class because holy hell thats sad)