Tordy x Tommy (clones)

(Requested by TheCandyKing__.

If you're wondering why I put 'clones' in the title, is because of one thing.

In one of the AUs (the Eddsworld USA AU) Tom's name is Tommy and Tord's name is Tordy. So, if there's ever the small chance I have to write about those two, they won't get mixed up.

Also, the art doesn't belong to me. I couldn't find a picture of Tommy and Toe together, but I found that picture. It just made me laugh. Poor Toe in the middle, though. He's probably like 'the frick is happening?!')

Tordy smiled at himself in the bathroom mirror, fixing the wrinkles out in his polo shirt. Torn watched him from the doorway, confused.
"Why are you getting all dressed up?" He asked. Tordy turned to him as he sprayed a small bit of cologne on himself.
"I'm going on a date tonight."
"Seriously?" Torn chuckled. "Good job. Who is it with?"
"Well... he's a guy I met on that dating site I've been using..." Tordy started before Torn burst into laughter. "What?"
"You have to use a dating site to meet people?! Have you ever tried to go up to a random guy and flirt with him?!" He asked through his laughs. Tordy's eyes narrowed and he flicked Torn's ear.
"You're a dick."
"Well, you're right because I have one."
"Torn I swear to god-"

   "Good luck, or whatever." Torn patted his 'brother's back and smiled. Tordy huffed and rolled his eyes.
   "Alright whatever." He said as he walked up to the restaurant he was supposed to be meeting his date at. Torn waved out of his car window before driving off. Tordy gulped a bit. He wasn't the best at socializing, so he was nervous at claming up around his date.

    After a few seconds of just standing there, tapping his foot nervously against the floor and messing with his sleeves, his date arrived. A short guy, coming up to his chest, about. He had spiked brown hair that stuck up and went back a slight bit, along with uniquely black eyes. He was wearing normal clothes; ripped up jeans and a blue and white jacket over his baby blue shirt. He walked up to Tordy, a small smile on his face as he looked up at him.
    "Are you Tommy?" Tordy asked, smiling back at him slightly. Tommy nodded a bit.
    "Tordy, right? Nice to meet ya in person." He said, keeping his smile. Tordy nodded and turned to walk into
the restaurant, Tommy followed him.

After an hour of staying there and talking, the two actually knew eachother pretty well. Tordy noticed Tommy was mostly acting hyper, but he would mellow out here and there. He found it pretty cute, actually, seeing him hyped up. Tommy noticed, on the other hand, that Tordy seemed kind of like the quiet type, nodding and listening to Tommy's stories. The two barely even touched the food they ordered, way too busy talking to the other.
When they left, Tordy offered to walk Tommy home, even if he said it was a mile or two away. But, he insisted anyways, ending up with the two talking more. Hell, halfway to Tommy's house, he grabbed Tordy's hand and kept it in his for the rest of the walk, making Tordy blush the entire way there.

"Tonight was fun." Tommy chirped once they reached his house. "You're a good guy to hang around."
"Thanks... you're fun, too." Tordy scratched the back of his neck nervously. Tommy chuckled at that.
"You're adorable." He stayed and walked up to his door with a blushing Tordy following.
"Will I see you again?" The taller male asked. Tommy nodded.
"Well, yeah. Of course. I don't mind going on a second date." He said with a shrug. Tordy smiled and nodded.
"Well, then, I'll see you later." He turned to leave by Tommy grabbed his sleeve, making him turn around again. "Wha-" he was cut off by Tommy pulling him down and planting a quick kiss on his lips before pulling back. The smaller male let him go and unlocked his door.
"See ya." He waved a bit and walked into his house. Tordy stood there for a moment, a blushing mess, before slowly leaving and walking down the sidewalk, a grin on his face.

(Oh, and when Tordy called Torn a dick, I wanted to make him, originally, say 'at least I have one'. After a few seconds, I changed it, but I thought of something.

What is Tordy was transgender or something? I mean, I know he isn't, but it's an interesting thought. I see him a very submissive top, while Tommy is a dominant bottom, so that could explain why I guess.)