[Photographic Secrets] || Yoongi

You're currently a sophmore and your boyfriend, Yoongi is about to graduate high school. People suspected him to be in a relationship but they wouldn't expect it to be with you. You two weren't so lovey dovey at school but after school is over, you're all his. He'll give you advice about surviving your current year and how to get things to go your way with certain teachers. He treated you like royalty but also as a best friend. He'll always send you cutesy gifts that made your heart swell up with joy. You were basically apart of his friend group and tonight, you all went out to karaoke.

You sang and rapped your lungs out and then Taehyung noticed there was a photo booth. You all somehow managed to squeeze inside and take several pictures. The others left the both and it was only you and Yoongi.

"I'm gonna miss seeing your face in the halls." You said with a pout on your face.

"I know but now we can be free and open about our relationship."

"That's true."

You smiled at him, not noticing that a picture was taken. When you looked at the screen, he had the biggest gummy smile on his face. Your next two poses were silly but you decided to end it with a kiss. You stepped out of the booth to collect your pictures and he kissed your temple, smiling at the pictures.

"These are a keeper for sure." I said, looking down at them and then at Yoongi.

"You're a keeper as well, baby."