[Misunderstanding] || Jeonghan

Based on the prompt above
------------------------------------------------

Everyone in your office knows about your "feud" with Jeonghan. You personally wouldn't classify it as a feud since it's only him doing the teasing. At first you had a bit of a crush on him (I mean come on, how could you not) but now you weren't sure how to feel about him. You asked your friends at the office what they thought and even they have no idea. One of them even said, "He's a man, what do you expect?"

He switched up from time to time so you never knew what to expect. Some days he's bothering you, other days he's flirty. There are days where he flat-out doesn't talk to you. Whatever game he was playing you were starting to get tired of so you decide to confront him about it.

"Jeonghan, can I talk to you about something?"

"What is it?" He asked with an attitude in his voice.

"First off, watch that attitude. This is exactly what we need to talk about."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you play dumb with me, Jeonghan. There are days where you flirt with me and days where you forget I exist. Most of the time, you're rude to me. Honestly, do you hate me or something?"

"Not at all. I'm actually quite in love with you, really."

Your eyes widen in disbelief.

"You're joking, right?"

"No believe me, I'm not."

"How can I believe you when you switch up all the time?"

"I guess I didn't want to be obvious about my feelings."

Silence filled up the space as you tried to process what had just happened. You really can't tell if he's pulling your legs or not but you kind of hope that he isn't.

"Alright then, let's do this. To see if you're really pulling my legs or not, let me ask you a question."

"Ask away."

"When did you realize you had feelings for me?"

"To be quite honest, after my first week working here."

You start to have flashbacks to that time. He was a new employee then and you were tasked for giving him training. You two clicked right away but with teasing, it would be funny sometimes but otherwise it would rub you in the wrong way.

"Looking back at it, I may have done this whole thing wrong."

You slightly nod your head, agreeing with him.

"Then let's start over."

You turn around in a circle, extending your hand out to him.

"Hello, I'm ____."

"I'm Jeonghan." He takes your hand and shakes it.

"Well Jeonghan, I think we're going to be very well acquainted with one another."

"I think so too."