[One For The Books] || Chan

Chan is what you call a history buff. He always talks about wanting to make history and be in the books for future generations to know about the impact he made, whatever it may be. He only hopes it's good things of course, no one wants to be known for something bad. One of his nicknames is 'the future of kpop' and you truly believe it.

Chan was one of those people that you are whipped for and even though you enjoy teasing him, you really fight anyone for him. Today, him and the other members were having a photoshoot. You got permission to be on set and when you saw Chan come out in his outfit, you made sure to hype him up.

"Oh! Is that Mr. Lee Chan? The future of kpop?"

He let out a burst of laughter before answering your question.

"Yes, that's me."

"Ah, Mr. Lee! Do you have a message for your fans?"

"We will make history together!"

"A powerful message, as expected from Seventeen's history lover."

You hear someone call out for Chan, signaling that it was his turn to take photos.

"You don't want to keep them waiting Chan, you got this!"

"Don't make me laugh and we'll be good."

You tell him that you make no promises and you slightly push him in the direction of the set. You watch the photoshoot take place from behind the camera and each picture is better than the last. You made him laugh somehow and when the picture was taken, it was your favorite amongst them all. Once the photographer called him to look at the photos, you showed him your favorite one.

"There's better ones than that one."

"To you, but this one is the most natural. Which one is your favorite?"

He then clicks through until he finds his favorite.

"I mean it's nice or whatever."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You look great Chan."

"Why thank you."

After the shoot, you two went to eat. You talked about the shoot that you just left from.

"You know, those pictures came out really nice. They'll look great in print."

"You think so?" He asked.

You nod your head.

"You're going to be on the cover of every magazine with a face like that."

"I'd rather be in history books."

"Why not both? Make history, which you already are, and show off your visuals."

"Sometimes that brain of yours have good ideas."

You look at him in shock, hand shooting up to your chest. He lets out a hearty laugh at your reaction.

"I have you know that this brain of mine has a lot of good ideas."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

You already know Chan will make it in history, because he already has.