[Greek God On Campus] || Taeil

It was your first day at your new university and you were walking around campus. Since it was welcome week, a lot of events would be happening. For instance, today was the day that the fraternities and sororities would introduce themselves in hope of obtaining new members. You have been told that one of the most favorited fraternities is Sigma Delta Pi. Hopefully you would see them and see what's the hype all about for them.

As you continue to walk around, you see that the frat is hosting a bake sale. Considering if you were craving a sweet or not, you linger around trying to figure out what your tastebuds would like. One of the members came up to you, catching you by surprise.

"Are you deciding what treat to buy?"

You slightly jumped at the mysterious voice but when you turned to look at them, you saw a beautiful boy with a soft smile on his face. You felt your cheeks getting warmer and you tried to regain composure.

"Yea, uh, everything looks good so I don't know what to get. Do you have any recommendations?"

"Personally, I would go for the red velvet truffles. I'm not just saying that because I baked those."

The boy obnoxiously winked twice, hinting that he did in fact bake those.

"Then I guess I'll get those truffles."

"Excellent choice. I'm Taeil, by the way."

He offered his hand to shake and you shook it, saying your name. You told him that you're new to the university and he gave you a hug as a warm welcome. He talked to you about the fraternity and Greek life at the school in general. Taeil gave you some tips and tricks to survive your first year and you suddenly felt so much better.

You looked down at your phone and realized that you had class in ten minutes. You were going to use the time to find your way to class but seeing the table full of baked goods distracted you. Taeil sensed your panic instantly.

"You have class soon, don't you?"

You nodded your head.

"I'm also guessing you don't know where it is?"

You nodded your head even faster.

You then showed him your schedule and he told you he'd take you there. You did have to run a bit but you made it on time with 3 minutes to spare.

"Thank you for helping me get to class on time."

"No problem. Can you pass me your phone really quick?"

"Uh, sure."

You hand him your phone and he starts typing away. He quickly hands it to you, gives you a quick hug and slightly pushes you inside the classroom. You look out and see he's already gone. You sit down and see that he saved his number onto your phone. You shoot him a text so he knows it's you and you start class on a happy note.