[Stan Twitter Shutdown] || Ten

Ten has alluded on different occasions that he looks on Twitter. You, just like everyone else, freaked out because you don't know if he has come across your tweets or not. Knowing how Ten can be a trickster, you figured that he's probably pulling your legs so you quickly got over it.

There was a selfie tag going on and you figured to test the waters by posting. As a joke, you captioned it by saying 'Ten if you see this like this tweet.' You were replying to people's compliments when out of no where, your notifications started going crazy. People were spamming you with replies and quoted tweets and it was hard to see them all. When you were finally able to read what a person said, you were rendered speechless. They said that the WayV account liked your post.

At first you thought that they were liking other people's posts as well and not just yours. You went through the account's likes and you only saw your post there. You took a screenshot and just stared at the screen in disbelief. You went through the people who liked your post and there was the account. Taking another screenshot, you try to wrap your head around this whole situation.

Throughout the entire day, your notifications were going through the roof. So many people were talking about it that it even became a trending topic. It was truly hard to believe that you were actually noticed. You decided to quote your tweet by saying 'Ten I think you forgot to switch accounts but thanks for the like :).'

You went back to the WayV account and saw that he unliked the post. Although you were a bit upset about it, it was probably better off that way before you end up in a scandal of some sort. You enjoyed the moment nonetheless and you have the screenshots to look back on. You were going about your day when you saw someone had recently DMed you.

When you opened it, you were surprised to say the least. You have never seen this account before but the message definitely caught you off guard. They sent your tweet with a message that simply reads 'I did forget to switch accounts actually. I meant to like your post from this account.' Your eyes scanned over that message over and over again in disbelief. You quickly respond saying that there's no way it's who you think it is.

They have to be pulling your legs. Ten wouldn't DM you from his private account just like that. Then again you never know for sure. You got a notification saying that the person sent a video and your heart started to race. You held your breath and pressed play on the video. Your thoughts were correct and it was Ten confirming that it's actually him. After freaking out, you promise him that no one will ever know this. You immerse into conversation and by the end of the day, you gained a new mutual. Perhaps you even got a crush on him as well, possibly a bigger crush if you didn't already have one on him.