[Talking To The Moon] || Open Choice

Your boyfriend was currently on tour and due to his busy schedule, you rarely knew if he landed in a new country or if he's relaxing. You would sit in your shared bed, having conversations with the moon, hoping that some way, somehow he would be talking to you too.

You try to schedule Skype calls and some attempts are successful. Most of the time, he'll be rehearsing or doing press. It's like he's barely get free time anymore. Your neighbors know that he's away and they'll hear you talk late at night. They don't know that the moon has become your best friend at night. The moon hears everything on your mind, talking to it as if it were your partner.

One night, you were missing him more than ever. You checked Twitter and everyone was posting pictures and videos from their shows. You missed seeing his smile, and it made your heart swell knowing that he was doing what he long dreamt of. You asked if he was available for a Skype call, and thank goodness he was. He made the call and you answered on the first ring.

"Hi sweetheart. How's tour?"

"It's fun but tiring."

"I guess that's the price of being such a talented artist."

"Enough about me, how's your life."

"Pretty boring, but I've been talking to this friend of mine while you're away."

"Who's the friend?"

"Luna."

"Looks like we've been talking to the same friend."

"Well our neighbors are worried why I'm talking to the moon."

"The guys are worried for me as well."

You couldn't believe that he also had conversations with the moon at night. It seems like you both found the moon to be a safe haven and your nighttime buddy. You both spent the rest of the time talking about your day and some of the things you told the moon. One thing that you both said to the moon was, "I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away." The universe truly wanted to make sure that you both knew that the other person was okay by showing itself every night.