[Flustered] || Mingi

Based on the prompt above
--------------------------------------------------

One of your favorite things about your boyfriend Mingi is when he gets flustered, his cheeks turn red. Since his hair was currently red, you wanted to get him to blush so his face can match his hair color. It was easy for you to make him feel shy but it's always better to do it when he least expects it.

Which is why this weekend is the best time to do it. He was going to spend the weekend with you so you'll have plenty of opportunities to make him blush. You gave him surprise hugs and sometimes you would tickle him a little bit just so you can hear him laugh. You even gave him a kiss on the forehead while you were standing up and he was sitting down.

You two just finished playing a game and you both were eating some snacks. You wiped your fingers clean and looked over at Mingi. His cheeks were puffed out since he was chewing. You noticed that there weren't really crumbs on his face but in order to get the reaction you want out of him, you'll make it seem like you're helping him out. He feels your eyes on him so he turns to you.

Perfect, now was your chance.

You furrow your brows, gently cupping his cheeks in your hands.

"Hold on, there's something on your face."

You wipe your thumbs across his cheeks and around his lips. You go in for the kill and press a quick peck on his lips.

"It was me!"

You suggest to play another round of the game but you see Mingi is looking like a tomato, just like you wanted. His mouth kept opening and closing, not knowing what to say. You tried to bite back your grin but you couldn't help it.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"Perhaps I did, perhaps I didn't."

"I'll get you back one day."

"I'll be waiting for that day then babe."