•~• Chapter Four •~•

Holly-Marie's POV

I could hear someone behind me. I turned around to see Temi.
"Why are you following me"?
"Am I the only one who knows about this"?
"Yes. Also why are you doing this"?
"Doing what"? I could feel my nails digging into my skin as I clench my fist. She knows what she's doing and I know she has a plan.
I turn to look across the road to see two police officers. Well that means I can't hit her.
"Bullying me Temi. What else would you be doing?! Ever since you and Harry  started dating. It's like you have been brainwashed into forgetting about our friendship and they've changed you into a bully", she stared at me the whole time as if I was going to kill her.
"The reason I became friends with them is because I didn't want to be alone if any of your suicide attempts had been successful. You say I've been brainwashed but I remember everything. I know your mom is still abusing you and I know about your multiple personalities". That was it. I had to leave. I have to fight the urge of killing her. Even if I only fought for a while.

*10 minutes later*
(Back to Holly-Marie)
I had just got home and I saw suitcases by the door.
"Mom?" No answer.
"Mom!" Where is she?

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom unconscious. She was tied to a chair and had tape over her mouth.
"Mom what happened?!" She was pointing behind me. I turned and saw him....

—————————————————————