•~• Chapter 100 •~•

Age: 32
Date: 7th June

7 years ago me and Will decided we were going to move house, but we wanted our house to be somewhere special, we decided to build a barn out in the forest behind our parents houses.

This was the best choice we ever made, not only did we get to see our parents pretty much everyday but the kids also had a lot of space to play. We had River when we were 23, we lived at the flat with her for just over two years before deciding to move. We moved into the barn when we were 26 and not long after we had the twins, they were now 6 and River was 9.

****

We were celebrating JJ and Ethan's birthdays today, it was a week before but they were going to be with their families on the actual day.  Because of the heat we were celebrating just behind the barn so it was still hot but there was a nice breeze. The kids were all playing around the trees. Whilst everyone else was either getting food or having a water fight.

I had just gone into the house to get more food when everyone started screaming. Rhys ran inside and was yelling at me, "It's River! Quick!" I put the food back on the table before running outside.

I follow the screams and see everyone crowding around Will. I squeeze through everyone and see him holding River tightly, her head is split open.
"Someone call an ambulance. And quickly." I take River off Will and lean against the tree, holding a towel to her head and stroking her arm as I hug her tightly.
"Mommy, it hurts. Really bad." She kept dropping her head before jerking back up. She wasn't going to make it.
"I know honey, I know."
"I don't want to die mommy. I don't want to go. I want to be like you, will I wake up again?"
"Don't worry, I'm not going to let you go anywhere, listen, can you hear the sirens. That means they're here, they are here to help you. You're going to stay with us." The sirens were faint but it was something to make her focus on.
"I'm tired mommy, I need to sleep." Her body became heavy as her breathing disappeared.

****
Age: 39

"Mom, I'm scared." I looked up from the tv when I heard the sound of heels clicking against the floor.
"What is there to be scared of?"
"I don't know it's just, what if something happens? You remember your first prom, you practically killed yourself."
"River, no matter what happens tonight you need remember one thing. Yes you may be invincible but don't let it get to your head. I relied on my invincibility too much and used it too my advantage. There's times in your life where you feel like it is getting too much and consider doing things that'll make the situation worse, you need to remember that you have a lot of people there for you. If you don't want to talk to family about something, you still have Rhys, you've not only been best friends for your whole life but you've been together for the past two years. He loves you Ver, don't forget that." Rhys and River had been best friends their whole lives, just like me and Will had been. On River's 14th birthday, Rhys took her to a concert and he had somehow managed to persuade the band who were performing to let him on stage to ask her out.
"Thanks mom, I don't know how but you always manage to say the right thing." She hugged me tightly before grabbing her bag from the kitchen table.
"It's fine honey, I need you to live a better life than me. The day you fell from the tree I realised how hard it would've been for my parents and the people around me to witness it happen. That day was the worst day of my life, I lost you for good in my past life, I never want to lose you in this one."
"I'm going to end up crying and ruin my makeup. Let's talk about this when I get home, we can watch a film too." We both laughed as the door knocked.
"We'll order food as well, I'll ask Hope as well and we can have a night to us girls."
"That'd be amazing!" As River stepped out of the door Hope walked downstairs.
"Keep it PG!" I looked over to Hope and shake my head.
"You spend too much time with Coll," she nodded her head, "she said the exact same thing to me before my prom."
"Only difference is you and dad weren't in a relationship at the start of prom but River and Rhys are."

****

My life has been so much better since I had went back to the age of 6. There was so many things wrong with my previous life there were disorders, dysfunctional families, a lot of deaths and nothing ever seemed to go well. This life however, I wouldn't change anything about it. Everyday I'm surrounded by my family, I love them all and I'd do anything to see them happy.

The thing with invincibility is, you live your life then get the chance to relive it. A chance to change things and prevent things going wrong. In my first life I forgave people all the time because I thought that there was no going back and people make mistakes. But invincibility gives people the second chance. It gives you the chance to do something new, to try something you never thought to try before. It gives you a reason to live, a reason to take a risk - no matter the outcomes.

I may no longer be invincible but I'm going to live my life as if I was, I know that if I were die then, yes, people might miss me but that's life. The kids know that if they need to talk to someone then they have each other, Will and all our friends. Nobody is ever going to be alone.

—————————————————————————
BRO THIS IS THE END!
THIS IS ALSO A SHIT CHAPTER TO END IT ON BUT IVE BEEN BUSY TODAY AND I REALLY WANTED TO POST THE LAST CHAPTER.

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IVE EVER WROTE ON WATTPAD AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT THE LAST. I POSTED THE FORST THREE CHAPTERS EXACTLY A YEAR AGO. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK, AND I WAS POSTING LIKE 3 CHAPTERS A DAY AND I WAS THINKING "OH THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED WITHIN A FEW MONTHS" BOY OH BOY WAS I WRONG.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, LOVE YOU ALL ❤️
^YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO WRITE THAT WITH MINIMAL SPELLING MISTAKES