•~• Chapter Fourteen •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

The girls all got excited over the idea of clothes shopping and without hesitation dragged me down to their cars. I got into Temis car and sat in the front. Molly and Ellie in the back.

"So what outfit do you want Holly"?
"I don't know. Probably something casual. Jeans and a top or something like that".
"Ok. We will be choosing what you wear".
"You should dye your hair"! Ellie sounded so excited about this idea.
"What colour though. I don't want to attract attention by it being to vibrant and I don't want it to be boring".
"How about a pastel colour. Not vibrant. And not plain"?
"That's an amazing idea. Thank you all so much".

>3 Hours Later<

We have been walking around Westfield for 3 hours and my legs were burning. The doctors said not to do so much exercise. Oh well. What's the worst that could happen. It isn't like I'm going to die within the next few hours.

"OMG Holly! You need to try this on". She passed me a pair of ripped jeans, some fishnets and black top.

After trying it on in the changing rooms I walked to the seated area and showed the girls.

"Guys

"Guys. I don't know about this. I feel really insecure".
"Holly, don't feel insecure. Your body is amazing. Ignore everything we have ever said about you. You know why we did it".
"I forgive you for bullying me and it isn't only you who has said things about my body".
"Who else has"? The girls were all looking at me concerned.
"My mom. She used to abuse me". They didn't reply. They all looked shocked.
"Can we go and get my hair done now"? Well that made it even more awkward than it was before.
"Yes"!

The girls thought it would be a good idea to choose what pastel colour I would have my hair dyed and I wasn't allowed to see until it was finished.
After they had chose the colour (which took about 30 minutes) they all looked extremely excited.

It took about 25 minutes until my hair was done and when it was finished the girls all looked so proud.

I turned to the mirror and when I saw my hair a tear rolled down my cheek

I turned to the mirror and when I saw my hair a tear rolled down my cheek. I was so happy. I was a new person.
"Holly. Don't cry. Please".
"Thank you. It looks amazing. But before we leave I want to do one more thing".
"We have another three hours until the party so what do you want to do"?
"I want to get a tattoo".
"What tattoo do you want"?
"It's a surprise".

We went to the tattoo shop and I told them to sit down whilst I have it done because I don't want them to know what it is until it's complete. Luckily I have already got a picture of what I want but I'm going to add my one twist to it.

"Hello. Can I have this tattooed onto my left arm please".
"You sure you want this tattoo? Once you have it there's no going back".
"I'm sure".

After 20 minutes it was done. I went to pay but found out the girls had paid for it as well.
"Girls. I know you are sorry and I forgive you. Stop spending your money on me".
"Ok we'll stop". They all started laughing.
"So do we get to see it or not"? Chaz sounded eager to see it.
"Ok". I showed them my arm and they all looked confused as they didn't know what it meant.

"I'll explain when we get back to the flat because Will knows the whole story whereas I have only recently found out about half of it".

—————————————————————
•~• Charli •~•