•~• Chapter Thirty Nine •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

Today was the last day of the trip and although I was sad about leaving I was happy that I got to edit the video and post it for everyone to see.

(Heidi's POV)

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Let's get ready for England!"
"Let's go back to alcohol! Ye!"
"Sorry chicken. But it's training for you. There is a month and 19 days until the match and if you couldn't already tell most people here are shit scared."
"Why most?"
"Heidi probably doesn't even know what's happening and I know you ain't going to lose."
"And why's that?"
"Because I would be your next opponent."
"I'm definitely not loosing."
"Heidi."
"Yea."
"Do you know who Logan Paul is?" I had heard about him, but it was because of the news and a few little kids walking around
"Isn't he that dickhead who filmed a dead person?"
"Yes. Anyway, I'm fighting him next month."
"Why fight him when you could kill him?"
"Good question."
"Well what's the answer?"
"He needs to film his video."
"What video?"
"You know the video where they don't cut out them turning the camera on to make it look more serious."
"Oh, you should let him do that before the fight and then you can kill him."
"Either you really hate Logan or you want me to go to jail."
"I really hate Logan. There is a place for dicks like him and hat place isn't on Earth."

"This is the final boarding call for passengers booked on flight 89B to London. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for passengers boarding Flight 89B. Thank you."

"Boys you ready take get back to recording every day?" All the boys start moaning and grab onto their chairs so they didn't have to leave.
"Girls you ready to go back and watch the Kissing Booth on repeat?" There was a few moans but Chaz and Willow jumped up and got excited after Kissing Booth got mentioned."
"Wait a second."
"Why are we waiting?"
"Did you assume genders? It's 2018, anything is possible."
"Shut up and get on the plane."
"Willingly, the quicker we get on the plane the quicker we get back to England, the quicker we get to England the quicker we get to Nando's, the quicker we get to Nando's the quicker we'll get home and watch the Kissing Booth. And it's Heidi's first Nando's."
"Get on that plane now."
"Sorry Mom."
"Apology accepted."

————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•