•~• Chapter 60 •~•

*trigger warning — violence/ abuse and mentions rape*

(Hayley's POV)

I left the Sidemen house about an hour ago and I had just reached my street when I saw a car I wished I would never have to see again parked by an alley. I drive into the multi-storey car park and park my car. I walk through to the reception and as I was about to get into the lift the receptionist stopped me.
"Someone came asking for you about ten minutes ago, they looked angry so I didn't tell them anything. He got into the lift and we don't know where he is. We've called the police and they're on their way. Be careful."
"Thank you" I was shaking. He had found me.

I grabbed my phone and called JJ before going up to my apartment.
"JJ long story short because I don't have time for this right now. I moved to London because my ex and his friends used to abuse me. He had no way of contacting me but somehow he has found me and there is a 50% chance he is in my apartment."
"Message me your address. Whatever you do don't go to your apartment. I'll get there as soon as possible and when I do you're packing some clothes and staying at the house. It's way too dangerous to stay there."
"Ok thank you. Please hurry up."

I don't listen to JJ. Theres only one way to stop him and that's if I'm there. I get in the lift and go up to my floor. The music not exactly helping me calm down.

Finally what seemed like forever I reach my floor. My door is wide open and all that could be heard was the sound of glass hitting against the wall.

"Hi Derek."
"Hayley! I've missed you so much." He rushed over to me and engulfs me in a hug while I try my hardest not to breathe in as the smell of alcohol filled the room.
"Ye........ same..."
"Why are you saying it like that?"
"Because Derek, we broke up two years ago. You abused me daily, mentally and physically. You almost killed me five times"
"But that was just the alcohol. I'm better now. I haven't touched alcohol since you left."
"So why do you smell like alcohol."
"Oh that wasn't me drinking. That was my friend." Derek grabbed my hand way too tightly and pulled me over to the sofa.
"Come on, my legs are hurting."
"Derek, I need you to leave. You're trespassing, the reception have already called the police."
"They've done what?!" Shit. He started getting angrier and getting more heavy handed.
"Neither of us can leave the room and nobody can enter the room if the doors blocked."
"Derek, don't do this. Please."
"This is all your fault you bitch, if you never left none of this would be happening!" He slapped me multiple times but I had to try and act stronger than I used to be or is knows what would happen.
"THIS IS THE REASON I RAN DEREK! THIS IS THE REASON I MOVED HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. YOU WOULDN'T LET ME BE FREE! YOU THOUGHT BECAUSE WE WERE DATING THAT YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF WHAT I DID! YOU WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE THE HOUSE ALONE BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO RUN AWAY! YOU WOULD LEAVE THE HOUSE AND BLOCK ALL WAYS OF ESCAPING SO YOU COULD GO OUT AND GET DRUNK WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COME BACK AND USE ME! YOU THREATENED TO KILL ME IF I TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT THE MULTIPLE TIMES YOU RAPED ME. BUT AS SOON AS THE POLICE GET HERE IM TELLING THEM. AMD IM TELLING THEM EVERYTHING ELSE AS WELL!" After that all I remembered was darkness.....

(JJ's POV)

I was standing next to the door trying to kick it open but it was no use. It was blocked from the other side. There was only one other way into the apartment and that was from the balcony.

I ran to the next apartment and started knocking on the door. As soon as they opened the door they looked worried.
"What's wrong with Hayley? Who's in there with her?!"
"It's her ex. He's found her and he's blocked the front door. Can I climb over your balcony please. I need to get to her before he does anything."
"Of course. Just please hurry. She's spoke to us before about him and he's horrible."
"I'll hurry. Can one of you stand by her apartment door for when the police get here."
"I'll go."
"Thank you......"
"Colleen."
"And I'm Emily."
"Ok let's go."

I climbed over to Hayleys balcony as careful as I could as her apartment was one of the top floors. The balcony door was locked and the only way to unlock it was from the inside so I had to break the glass.

I kicked multiple times until it finally shattered. Millions of pieces flying towards me. I step into the apartment and walk over to the front door. Unlocking it and pushing everything that was barricading it out of the way. Opening the door to a group of policemen who rushed into the apartment. I walked down the hall and started looking around for Hayley. The last door I reached was locked and I was pushed out of the way by one of the officers as they began to push the door down. They rushed towards Derek and drag him out the room towards the front room.
"Hayley!" I hurried over to Hayley hugging her but she sat there as still as possible just staring at the wall. Colleen and Emily run into the room and join the hug.
"Oh my god JJ!"
"You saved her life."
"I had to. Not only is she an amazing friend but she has took it upon herself this past month to spend whatever spare time she had looking after my baby in hospital."
"Oh, you're that YouTuber she's obsessed with."
"Most likely. Can you pack some of her clothes and things into some suitcases please. I don't want her to stay here where she isn't safe from his friends."
"Ok sure. Can we come visit her when she feels better?"
"Of course you can visit, you helped me save her."

Whilst Colleen and Emily were packing Hayley's things I carried her into the living room and put her onto the sofa whilst I began cleaning up the glass.
"JJ"
"Hayley, are you ok?"
"Stop tidying up."
"I will, when you've answered my question."
"I'm not ok, but I will be. Soon enough, I just need some time to forget about this."
"Ok, Colleen and Emily have sorted out your stuff. You won't be living here for a while."
"I know, it's going to be strange not staying everyday talking to them about the most random things."
"Oh don't worry Hayley. You ain't escaping us that easily. We're coming to visit you as often as possible."
"That's amazing. Thank you all so much for this."
"It's fine honestly. Now, go and get your shoes whilst I finish the glass."
"LEAVE THE GLASS ALONE JJ!" We all burst into laughter, I'm cleaning it up whether she wants me to or not.
"Fine. Shoes. You two as well." As they left the room and cleared up the glass as quick as possible.
"You just don't listen do you?"
"Nope."
"COME ON THEN PEOPLE! WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!"

Emily:

Colleen:

Colleen:

—————————————————————

Read basicxlouis book for a cookie. Get Internet Friends to 4K 🙃

And read Just Keep Dreaming 🙃

•~• Charli•~•