•~• Chapter 61 •~•

(JJ's POV)

The car ride home was slow, Hayley, Colleen and Emily were all sleeping after ten minutes of driving. I put some music on to remove the silence and it was alright for a while but my phone died so I had to drive in silence for the rest of the journey.

After another 40 minutes of driving we were back at the house so I called everyone down before waking up the girls.
"Hayley's safe, her ex has been arrested."
"Where is she?"
"She's in the car, her and her two best friends are fast asleep."
"Go and wake them then. I need new friends because you're all bullies!"
"We'll get them to bully you as well Holly. Don't worry"

"Get who to bully who- oh wow this is a lot of people."
"Guys, this is Colleen. One of Hayley's friends."
"Heyyyyyy, I'm guessing you're all YouTubers because Hayley does nothing but watch videos when she's not asleep or at work and I recognise a few of you."
"Oh does she now." Everyone started laughing as Molly and Willow ran into the garage waking up Emily and Hayley.
"A little birdie told us that you do nothing but watch our videos in your free time. Is this true?"
"Colleen, you're a dick."
"But I'm a dick you love." Everyone burst into laughter at Colleens statement.
"I beg to differ. And please never say that again."
"Why not?"
"Because Colleen, think about what you said." At this point everyone was struggling to breathe from laughing so much.

I love how quick and easy it is for our small family to grow.

(Holly's POV)

My eyes. They're twitching. I need to leave before anything happens. I look over to Will and he looks at me confused. I point to my eyes and he stands up pulling me into the kitchen.
"Focus on something, try not to change."
"I can't Will, I'm too close to changing that I can't prevent it from happening."
"Shit. What should we do?"
"I need to sort this out. I'm going into the garden for some fresh air. If I change whilst I'm out there and I'm Hol don't let me in. If I'm Holly let me in and try to keep me happy. If I'm H let me in and I'll be fine." I walked outside, I knew I was going to be Hol because I only change to Hol when the DID is triggered by someone. And it has. It's been triggered by Colleen. I knew I recognised her from somewhere I just had to put the pieces together. She always seemed to be there when something bad happened. She was on the bridge where I killed myself a few years ago, she was there when she was at prom, her dad was with my dad the day he killed himself. She was the lock screen on his phone. I need to stay away from her.

—————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•