•~• Chapter 64 •~•

"Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee.
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies.
Well, I'm all grown up now,
But still need help somehow.
I'm not a child but my heart still can dream.

So here's my lifelong wish,
My grown-up Christmas list,
Not for myself, but for a world in need:
No more lives torn apart,
Then wars would never start,
And time would heal all hearts.
And every one would have a friend,
And right would always win,
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
As children we believed
The grandest sight to see
Was something lovely wrapped beneath the tree.

Well, heaven surely knows
That packages and bows
Can never heal a hurting human soul.
No more lives torn apart,
And wars would never start,
And time would heal all hearts.
And every one would have a friend,
And right would always win,
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
What is this illusion called, the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in our blind belief can we ever find the truth!

No more lives torn apart,
Then wars would never start,
And time would heal all hearts.
And every one would have a friend,
And right would always win,
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
This is my only lifelong wish,
This is my grown-up Christmas list!"

I turn off the camera and walk into the office, getting ready to start editing the footage.

Holly-Marie_ 🐥
Video is being uploaded in less than five minutes! Get ready!!!!

After tweeting I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of magic stars to eat whilst reading the comments and watching a Christmas film.

Fifteen minutes after uploading the video I went to the Holly's Angels group to see what they were all saying about it.

Holly-Marie_
So, what did you think?

Sammelon2
THAT WAS AMAZING!

ORIENTOBI
IT WAS THE BEST THING IVE EVER HEARD!

Hollllymarieeee
WHAT DID I THINK?!
WELL, I THOUGHT THAT I WANT THAT PLAYED AT MY FUNERAL

Holly-Marie__
Thank you all so much! I can't wait to see you all again xx 😭

As the movie ended CJ woke up and started crying so after feeding him his bottle of milk I took him back to they Sidemen house.

"SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICE!"
"PAT IS ON HIS WAY!" Everyone had made their way downstairs and looked at me and Hayley as if we were crazy.
"Who's on his way?"
"POSTMAN PAT!"
"You two are crazy."
"No. We just had a better childhood."
"Where's Colleen?"
"We don't know, she said she went shopping but she hates shopping."
"Ok..... anyway here's your Special Delivery. I'm off to go and reply to comments on the new video." As I walked out the house there was a chorus of 'goodbyes', 'see you soon' and 'love yous'.

I walked into the apartment quietly as I was going to surprise Will and as I shut the door I heard talking. I put my bag on the island and tried to work out who it was before I walk past as they may be recording. It took a while to figure out the other voice as Will was talking more than they were. It was Colleen. That's why she wasn't at the house!

I walked down the hall following their voices and when they stopped talking I saw them. They were kissing. I grabbed some clothes out of the spare room and ran out the apartment going to the Sidemen house.

Whilst in the lift I called Heidi, I needed to get away for a while.
"Holly, hey what's up?"
"Can I live with you for a while? I need to leave the UK for a bit."
"Of course you can. Why?"
"Because Wills fucking cheated on me."
"Babe, you don't need him. Come stay in America for as long as you need."
"Thank you, I'll talk to you later."
"Bye babe, love you."
I got out of the lift and walked to the house. Trying to process what happened.

"I thought you were going back to the apartment?" Molly pulled me into the house.
"I did, but I came back."
"Why?"
"I didn't want to disturb Will and his company."
"Who's his company?" Some of the others had joined us.
"Think about it. Everyone is here except for one person." Everyone was surrounding me now and was making me more upset that I had to leave everyone behind.
"Colleens there?! Why?"
"I don't know, they were busy kissing so I didn't ask."
"HE DID WHAT?!"
"He kissed Colleen."
"Who's coming to murder a person with me?"
"Which one? Will or Colleen?"
"Good point. I'll decide when we get there."
"Please don't, just leave it. I don't want to think about it right now. I'm going to live with Heidi for a while whilst she's back in America."
"Please don't leave Hol, we'll miss you too much."
"I have to. I need to clear my head and being stuck in a place with both Will and Colleen is making me think about it more."
"Don't cry Hol, he isn't worth it."
"I'm not crying because of that. I'm crying because of other things."
"Why then?"
"The first reason is when my mom died the only people left who I considered family was Will and his mom, now they're gone as well. The second reason is I promised my mom I would go along with the marriage because when she told me she was constantly apologising but now I've broke my promise. The last reason is-" I was cut off when the door started knocking and on the other side just happened to be the person I never want to see again.
"Why are you here Will?"
"I want to apologise. Colleen kissed me when she heard you close the door, she said something along the lines of revenge".
"That bitch."
"Can we just go and kill her now? I'm getting impatient."
"No Temi, nobody is going to kill anyone. Will, go back to the apartment. I'll be back sometime this week to pack my things before I leave."
"Wait! Holly, you can't leave!"
"I have to Will. I was in the apartment for at least 3 minutes before seeing you two kiss, I heard what you were talking about. Then you kissed and I had enough time to grab what I needed before you tried to follow me so you didn't push her off straight away." I hug Will before pushing him out the door.
"I'll be gone by next week."
"You don't have to go Hol."
"I do Will."

I close the door and slide down it bringing my knees up to my chest as tears fall down my face.
"What was the last reason babe?" Willow hugs me and rubs my back trying to calm me.
"I....."

—————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•