•~• Chapter Twenty Five •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

The party started about two hours ago and Will still wasn't here. I started to get really worried. What if something has happened to him. What if he's left? What would I do then? I've already lost my mom and my dad, I can't lose Will.

"Holly! What's a matter?"
"Oh nothing. Just thinking".
"What about?" I pull Willow into the spare room so we didn't have to shout to hear each other.
"My Mom and dad have both died. I'm still not a legal adult. I'll be put into adoption for just over a year".
"If you go into adoption I'm sure either mine or one of the girls parents would adopt you".
"That's not the only thing though. I had only just solved all mine and my moms problems and she died and then my dad comes back after 8 years and kills himself. It's like people are coming back into my life and then leaving forever. I'm scared that something could happen to you guys and then everyone I love will be gone and I would die".
"Holly. Stop thinking about it.  Come back to the party". We walk out of the room and the music gets turned off.
"Happy Birthday Vik!" One of the boys shout. Everyone shouts happy birthday to Vik then he goes over to the speakers and as the music is about to get turned on someone shouts "Wait!" We all divert our attention to Tobi and he hold Mollys hands.
"Molly, 12 years ago I met you and 4 years ago I made the best decision by asking you to be my girlfriend. I want to make an even better decision and ask you to be in my life until the end. Until the day we have to say goodbye. So Molly Mc, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Tobi got down on one knee and everyone was crying.
"Of course Tobi! I love you!" Everyone began cheering and I noticed Will standing in the corner cheering. I run over to him and kiss him.
"Where the hell did you go?"
"Tobi asked me to go and collect the ring and on the way back there was a crash and I had to either wait for it to be sorted or find a different route back."
"Ok warn me next time please."
"I will, don't worry" I kiss him again and when we separate I turn around to see all the boys looking.
"And when did this happen?"
"Last week."
"Haven't you got something to tell them?"
"Oh yes! We are going to Vegas in two days. I have tickets for everyone. So tomorrow when you have recovered from your hangovers slightly get packing, charge your camera batteries and get ready for Vegas!"

—————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•